Cheating

LUCIFER POV:

Cheating what is she- oh shit my phone.

I have been talking to this female I met a few weeks ago. She knows about Jada and everything. I try stop talking to her and everything but I always find myself back. We fuck from time to time but that's about it. I always feel guilty about it the only reason why I get jealous when Jada talk to other guys I think she's trying to get back at me. Man I don't even know I love her with everything but I just always seem to fuck up. Maybe I'm addicted to fuck up relationships because every relationship I was in was all messed up.

I walked to the house and opened the door.

I walked to Jada room ignoring everyone.

When I walked in there was Noah small as my hand.

"Noah why you so small" I asked.

"It's Jada remember I'm connected to her by emotions" he said lowly.

"Do you know where she at" I said picking up my phone.

I called Chanel. She answered on the second ring.

"Hey baby" she said giggling in the phone.

"Don't baby me this shit between us is over alright" I hissed.

"Not this shit again what miss Jada can't handle the competition" she said with a laugh.

"There ain't no competition alright you was a quick fuck get that through your head" I said.

"Yea, yea, yea call me when you done being in your feelings" she said then hung up.

I blocked her and put my phone in my pocket.

I looked at Noah he started to growl.

"Where is Jada" I said to him.

"In the lobby talking to the guy at the front desk" he said and growled again.

His nail came out. They were long and sharp.

"Lucifer get out now" he growled me.

He started to grow.

I slowly back out the room. Jada must be getting mad. I snapped my fingers and ended up in the lobby.

I seen Jada she had tears in her eyes talking to the guy at the front desk.

I walked up to her without her seeing me.

I grabbed her hand then snapped my fingers. We was now at my house.

I put a spell on the house so she couldn't leave.

"What the fuck do you want Lucifer" she hissed.

"To explain" I said trying to grab her hands.

"Nah I'm good" she said not looking at me.

"Jada look at me" I said looking at her.

She was thinking on how I hurt her.

I wrapped my arms around her.

"Fuck off" she said pushing me away.

"Don't fucking touch me ok I can't believe you get mad at me for even talking to a nigga but you fucking some other bitch" she said as tears ran down her face.

JADA POV:

Damn James always told me it's always be the insecure nigga's who be having the most dirt.

I knew he was reading my thoughts because of his face expression.

"I'm done with this Lucifer don't text me, call me, or come to my house" I said to him.