Transformed

DEATH POV:

She touched another wall setting it up on flames.

"I told you we should have took the wings out earlier but no you wanted to fucking wait" I yelled to Satan.

"I thought she would be able to control it by now my bad I put to much faith in her" he yelled back.

The building was starting to crumble. Smoke filled the air.

"Bye bye" she said hit me and Satan with a spell then touching another wall and disappeared.

"Shit" Satan said jumping out the way when the ceiling started to cave in.

I snapped my fingers but didn't leave.

"My powers are gone" Satan yelled.

I snapped again but nothing.

"Mine too" I said.

I looked for the front door. I found it. I opened it and me and Satan ran out.

The house was going up in flames.

"We better hope her and Noah are far away from each other" I said to him.

"I know" he said rubbing his face.

The house fell in and smoke went to the skies.

"I can't believe she used a spell on us though" he said kinda shocked.

"I can't either" I said.

"I can't even take out my wings" Satan said.

"Aye what the hell is going on" Jaden yelled from down the street.

We started walking towards them.

We made it to them everyone was outside.

"It's happening isn't it" Vincent said.

We nodded our head.

"Uh can we know what's going on" Brandon said.

I looked at Satan.

He looked up in the sky. I looked at Vincent but he was pacing back and forth so that means I have to explain.

"We didn't cut Jada wings off" I said.

Everyone looked confused.

"Why would y'all need to do that" Tyson asked.

"Isn't that very painful" Quan asked.

"Yes it is" Satan said.

"I can't explain this" I said thinking.

"I will" Vincent said.

"Jada can't keep the wings she have they are corrupt they making her do shit she usually doesn't do making her do bad things" Vincent said.

"It's like a virus or some shit basically and it turns her a murderous, ruthless, female who won't stop at anything" Satan said with a smile.

"Why is he happy" Tyrese said looking at Satan.

"He's panicking he's not happy because you will know if he's happy" I said to him.