What's Happening

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone 💖💖💖

3 days later
JADA POV:

I haven't left my room for 3 fucking days.

I locked everyone out. I even put a spell on the room so no one can get in.

I came up to the conclusion to stay single no one gets hurt. Everything is just fine like that.

They will at least find someone. right?

I took the spell off the room. I got up and walked to the door.

It was 3:25 in the morning.

I walked downstairs. I didn't see anyone but I knew that.

Who's up at 3 in the morning.

"I am" I heard a voice making me jump.

I turned around to see Lucifer.

"You scared me" I said holding my chest.

"I haven't seen you around where you been" he said with a glass in his hand.

"Been in my room thinking and sleeping" I said with a shrug.

He gave me a nod.

"So did you think about what I said" he said looking at me.

"Yep and I'm not going to go back out with you I'm going to work on myself I have other things to worry about" I said then my mind went straight to my stomach.

"Oh so your going to continue to go out with Brandon " he said.

I looked at for a minute. I can see he was hurt a little but he tried to hid it.

"Nope I'm staying single I won't be dating neither of you" I said to him.

He gave me a nod. I wanted to know what he was thinking.

"So how will that work between you and Brandon since you pregnant with his baby and everything" he said which caught me completely off guard.

"What" was all I can.

"Co-parenting?" He said then sipped on what was in his cup.

"Uh yes who told you I was pregnant" I asked him.

"I know shit but aye congratulations hope your happy" he said turning on his heels then walked off before snapping his fingers disappearing.

I felt a headache coming on.

I swear I like back when my life was simple. All I had to do was worry about getting good grades and matching my socks.

I found myself at the bar.

"What would you like" the bartender asked.

"Some water please but can you put them in a shot glass and give me a lime with it please" I asked.

I can't drink might as well put in my mind like that.

He gave me 8 shot glasses that water in them and a side of cut limes.

I took them back like they were alcohol. Once the were all goon I just put my head down.