AGREE

Why not change it up with someone different POV. Bare with me who the hell knows what in that man mind. Also please excuse all errors and vote and comment.

APOLLO POV:

"What do you mean you can't find her" Ark yelled at the hell hounds.

"They already have her" Draco said.

"Are you going to be able to get her" I asked them.

"If they brought her to hell probably but we will need another distraction like last time when we got the books" Badden said.

"Will you be able to do that again" Dwell the leader of the Starfires said to me.

"Yes I should be but I would need more people since they have the cage" I said.

"We can help with that" Ark said.

"Draco you and your guys have to be quick and watch out Satan has 2 demons there name Noah and Elijah that are trained to attack on sight of intruders" Saraya said to them.

They nod.

"So when are we going to do this" I asked Ark.

"The sooner the better" he said to me.

GOD POV:

"Avery" I said when I seen her.

She walked in the room fully with Jada, Death, and Satan.

"Where am I?" she asked looking around.

"The underworld in my lovely home" Satan said.

I stood up.

My wings dragged behind me as I walked up to her.

"My child, you are needed" I said to her.

"Now how do I know your the real god huh why would the devil and god be hanging together and with death" she said to me.

"I have no enemies" I said to her.

"I believe in peace" I said.

"And that's why we are getting are ass kick because you don't want to put some fucking jeans on and kill every last one who goes against us" Satan said.

"Violence just makes things wore" I said to him.

"So y'all like yin and yang bad and good y'all balance each other out y'all need each other" Avery said.

"First I don't go that way I don't know about him and I don't need him" Satan said.

"Yes you are correct" I said to her.

"Now what about him" she said pointing to Death.

"You know people always asked how I was created and shit am I angel of a demon am a spirit or a human like I'm none of the above I'm my own being and the own of my kind we'll it'll change if I got a kid or something" Death said with a shrug.

"Why am I here" Avery asked.

"You are a cage" I said to her.

"A what" she said.

"Your temple is made from the blood of Adam and Eve hand crafted by me" I said to her.

"What" she said looking at me like I had 7 heads.

"You ever thought who your father was did your mom ever told you, you when she decided she wanted to have a baby" Jesus said to her.