Don't forget where you came FROM

BRANDON POV:

I was exhausted from chasing them guys. I haven't ran in a long time.

I heard my room door open. I didn't bother to look up my back stayed right on the bed. I felt someone climb on me and already knew it was Jada.

"Came to see how I was feeling" I said then looked up to see someone I didn't expected.

"Well yea and needed ask you a few questions" she said with a smile.

"Amy what the hell you doing in here" I jumped up fast.

"I came to see how you doing haven't seen you in a minute just forget all about me huh didn't come visit or anything" she said and her fangs came out.

"How did you get in here" I said looking at her.

"Simple used a spell not that hard that little battle y'all had outside broke the barrier y'all should really fix that" She said with a laugh.

"Why are you here" I said looking at her.

I know it was going to be something stupid.

"What I can't see my boyfriend" She said.

Yea me and Amy did go out and when I left I was still dating her. But when we had that battle I told her that we were breaking up and I don't know what she thinking.

"You mean ex" I said shaking my head.

"Why is that huh met someone else you know for our kind it's very dangerous to date outside your kind" she said which was true.

I shouldn't date outside my kind because it will hurt my partner. I haven't seen anything wrong with Jada so for but she's been acting different.

"Oh you are dating someone out of your kind" she said looking at me.

"I would love to see who she is" Any said then disappeared before I can grab her.

Marthanext can see what different species had contact with a Marthanext and contact you know what I mean.

I jogged to my room door and opened it.

Jada was right there about to knock on my door.

"Well you look like you in a hurry" she said.

I pulled her in fast.

I pulled her into the bathroom.

I slid off her shirt.

"Aye what the hell-" I held my hand up at her making her stop talking.

I slid off her pants and she stepped out of them.

I looked for any bruises or anything that shows she hurt.

I looked at her back to see she had two scars.

"Are your wings alright" I asked her.

She shrugged.

"Have you took the out after the surgery" I asked rubbing her back a little.

"No" she said then turned around.

"Why are you so worried about me is it because you know" she said.

"Yes and no" I said to her.

"Which one is it" she said with a laugh.

"Both" I said to her.

"Are you hurting in any kind of way" I asked her.

"No" she said to me.

"Ok good I'll have to watch you" I said to her.