Corrupt

JADA POV:

Everyone was looking in the books but my mind was somewhere else.

I don't know why but I was in my own little world like I couldn't stay focus. I was just leaning on the wall looking over everyone staring into space and that's when it hit me.

He said he loved me.

A huge smile grew on my face but it dropped fast.

What the hell am I doing.

I heard the door bell ring interrupting my thoughts.

Everyone looked at each other.

"I'll go answer it since y'all just looking at each other" I said then stood up straight.

I walked to the front door.

I couldn't reach the peephole so I just opened the door.

There stood a ghetto looking girl. She had an edgy look going on but it was a little subtle.

"Uh hi can I help you" I said politely looking at her.

She looked me up and down then rolled her eyes.

I just shook it off not trying shit.

"Where's Lucifer" she said pushing me out the way and barging in.

My hand got hot real quick but I shook it off. I got other shit to deal with I don't have time for her.

Viper growled and was about to attack her.

"Nah Viper just let her go" I said to him.

He looked at me and then gave me a nod and laid back down.

"Chanel" Cameron said looking at the girl.

Chanel that names sounds familiar.

"What the fuck are you doing here" Lucifer said getting up fast.

I walked over to Viper. I honestly could sleep on him he was so soft. I laid my head on him and rubbed his fur as I watch the drama unfold.

Wait I know this isn't Chanel I was thinking more of a Beyoncé or Rihanna looking girl but you do you.

"Bitch shut the fuck up your just mad I took your nigga" she said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes.

"Girl you really think you doing something" I said with a laugh.

I looked at my nails.

I really need to get them done. But since the world is like this I can't.

She walked up to me and I got up off the floor. I'll be damn if she hit me while I'm down literally.

I wasn't going to fight her because I'll be damn if she think I'm going to fight her over Lucifer.

"I advise you to get the fuck out my face" I said calmly.

"You ain't going to do shit people walk over you all the time" she said.

"By who sis I would love to know" I said tilting my head.

"Break this shit up before this gets bad" Satan said coming between us.

"Nah she running her mouth she deserves to this foot up her ass" I said as I felt my hand get more hot.