Liquor or Baby

JADA POV:

I was sitting on my bed trying to get rid of this throbbing pain in my head.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I called out.

The door opened and I seen Lj. He had a huge smile on his face as he ran in the room.

"What's up" I said picking up.

"I found him" he said then pointed to the room door.

His pet spider came in. I knew it was his spider because of the eyes. I just knew it was it.

"Lj that's great did you tell anyone else" I asked trying to get him to leave with that spider as soon as possible.

"No I'm about I came here first because he likes you more than anything" he said looking down.

I seen the spider about to touch me.

"Please can you go show Tyrese he'll love seeing him" I said as my heart started racing.

He jumped off my bed.

"Come on Spider-Man" he said.

"Why you name it spider man" I asked him.

"Because he's a spider the size of a man" he said.

I gave him a nod not stopping his shine.

He ran out my room with his spider leaving me alone in.

"What the fuck" I groaned laying back.

"Well someone a bad mood" I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up to see Lucifer. I threw the cover over my head.

I cleared my mind the best I can.

"What do you want" I said.

"Just came to check on you I heard you got fucked up last night with Brandon" he said.

"And who told you that" I asked him.

"James and Cameron was thinking it and I found out something more interesting" he said.

My stomach started to turn.

"And what is that" I said as my heart started to race.

I don't even know why.

"Well the fun didn't stop at the drinks" he said and my heart dropped into my stomach.

The cover was lifted off of me.

I looked to see he was holding the covering in his hands.

"I know you made out with him Jada and I seen the hickeys when I walked in" he said.

"Yea but I left right after that" I said with a shrug.

"So you didn't fuck him" he asked.

"Hell no" I said lying but I can tell he believed me.

"Huh cool" he said dropped my cover on the floor then walked out my room.

"This is going to be bad" I said getting up.

1 month later

Well it's been hell of a month. I haven't heard anything from that Ark guy. Everything seems to be chilling and Death has been more cautious than ever with me. Why I have no idea. Me and Brandon are now friends with benefits. We don't have them type of feelings for each other but we like the way we make each other feel if you know what I mean 😉. That day Lucifer found out me and Brandon made out he been off to everyone he doesn't know about me and Brandon situation no one knows actually not even James and Cameron. That girl Chanel been around a lot and every time I see her and that baby bump of hers I go other way. Satan and Cameron go out. Yea I said it they are boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm the only one who knows they didn't tell anyone and they really pulling it off. It is very weird for me but I try to look over it. When she tries to talk to me about things with about him like them fucking or whatever I would just act cool but when she leaves I throw up I just can't do it. I been throwing up a lot lately.

No I'm not pregnant. Me and Brandon use protection. But I haven't had my period. But I didn't have my period in 2 months because of the stress. I only slept with Brandon and Lucifer. And the last time I slept with Lucifer was almost a year ago. So I think I'm just sick. I'm pretty much an alcoholic. Which is terrible. I get fucked up a little to much but I can't stop. Maybe that's it alcohol poisoning

Speaking of pregnancy. Jordan is due any day now and lets just say she's on the edge. But what you expect she's about to have a baby. Only 2 people know about raising kids and that's Satan and my dad and that's only because they had a kid other than that no one else knows shit.

James has a boyfriend name Tyrone. He's actually a human and he kinda reminds me of Jasmine and I don't why. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but I don't really say anything about it. I just stay away from him.

Lately I found myself thinking of Sam a lot. It's to the point where every time I see Phoenix face I want to cry because he's starting to look like him. I just get drunk and sleep it off.

"And you're dead" Brandon said put a sword through my chest.

"Really I wasn't paying attention" I said taking it out.

We always training. It's actually fun.

"Exactly" he said with a laugh.

"What were you thinking about" he said looking at me.

"Uh nothing just tired from yesterday" I said to him.

"Which part from yesterday" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Last night" I said with a smirk.

"Not my fault you shouldn't try me the way you did" he said throwing his hands up.

"I didn't even try you I bent over and grabbed my headphones" I said with a laugh.

"Next time don't drop them" he said with a laugh.

"Shut up before you ge-" I was cut off when I felt coming up

I ran out the room overnight my mouth. I ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up.

"Jada you alright" Brandon said coming in the bathroom as well.

I put my thumb up then threw up again.

"No you not you been throwing up a lot lately are you hiding something" he asked.

I flushed the toilet and stood up.

"Nah I'm not hiding anything" I said to him.

I got up and looked in the mirror. I fixed myself up.

I snapped my fingers and a toothbrush and toothpaste appeared. I brushed my teeth and Brandon just looked at me.

"What" I said looking at him.

"Your hiding something and I will find out" he said with a laugh.

He squeezed my ass then walked out.

I shook my head and finish brushing my teeth.