New Life

4 months later
JADA POV:

It's been 4 months since the apocalypse and since I seen my family and I mean everyone. I haven't seen Satan, Death, my dad, Lucifer, Brandon, Noah, Elijah, Tyson, Phoenix, or Sam. Death said I couldn't be around them no more since the elders are coming after me so they can use my powers to help them make heaven fall.

Yes fall out the sky.

I don't know why they can't use someone else powers it's always me which is bullshit.

I stay with Cameron and this group. Nobody knows what I am except and Cameron of course. We live in the woods hiding in plain sight with huge walls around us which was stupid since demons can fly but I don't say nothing. The demons take the humans souls and humans don't trust no demon and kill who ever even as much as have contact with a demon.

"Jada wake up" Cameron said coming into my tent.

"Why is the sun up already I just went to sleep" I whined as I had a light in my eyes.

"Your wings are out" she said.

I opened my eyes and looked back. They were glowing. I never seen them glow like that. They lit up the whole tent.

I put them away.

"Why you had your wings out" she asked.

"I guess they came out when I was sleep" I said rubbing my eyes.

"They never glowed like that" I said.

"From the outside it looked like you had a car headlights on in here" she said.

"What time is it" I said.

"8 in the morning" Cameron said.

I grabbed my phone. It was on 3 percent.

"Close the tent I need to charge up my phone" I said to her.

She closed it and I used a spell to charge my phone.

"You lucky your eyes not like every other demon" Cameron said.

"My eyes change color from brown to gold but only if I'm in trouble or something" I said to her.

My phone was now on 100 percent.

"It's very warm for it to be the middle of November" I said putting on my jacket.

"Yea" Cameron said now opening the tent.

I walked out to see only a few people up and doing things. The people around were atheist, wasn't saved, or sinned and never asked God for forgiveness nothing to crazy though like rape or murder and shit.

"Good morning" 2 guys passing by us.

Cameron smirked at and I just gave them a simple nod.

"I swear it's like you don't like guys" she said looking at me.

"I do just not interested" I said with a shrug.

"What about Marcus I seen you two eyeing each other the other day.

"It wasn't nothing like that" I said with a laugh.

"Yea ok be in denial if you want" she said.

"I want a blunt so bad" she said picking up a leaf.

"This is the longest I ever went without weed" she said dropping the leaf.

"Oh shu-" I was cut off when a guy passed by his eyes flickered from red to dark brown.