Liquor

This chapter is dedicated to Asia_finesse I be seeing vote on every chapter and I love you (I'm weird so I pretty much say I love you to everyone). Thanks for showing support this chapter is for you

JADA POV:

It's been three hours since that meeting. I was now in a bar on earth drinking my ass off. Why? Because I can. I wasn't drunk just a little tipsy.

I fixed myself up and stood up straight. I rubbed my face trying to get myself together.

I yawned then shook my head. I walked out the bar.

I looked around to see the streets abandoned. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I breath out and opened my eyes. I found myself in my room in hell.

I walked out the room and bumped into someone.

I looked to see it was Brandon. I didn't really talk to him since I got back.

"Hey" I said looking at him.

"Hey Jada" he said and his eyes lit up.

"What are you doing" I asked him.

"I'm going to train want to calm" he said.

"Train for what" I asked him.

"Nothing just a stress reliever I would love a new training partner my old partner tired of me flipping him on his back" he said with a laugh.

"Hell yea I am giving me back problems" Tyson said walking past us.

"Ok I don't have nothing else to do" I said with a shrug.

"I must warn you though I don't go easy it doesn't matter who you are" he said with a smirk.

"What you think I'm not able to beat you" I said with a laugh.

"Ok I already warned you not let's go" he said and grabbed my hand.

He pulled me down the hall then down the stairs.

We went down 3 flights of stairs and then turned down this hall leading to this wooden black door.

He let go of my hand and open the door.

He walked in and I walked in behind him. It was the same room Satan had me training in. The weapons hung on one wall some I never seen before.

I walked up to it and started touching everything. I picked up a sword that caught my eyes. (Sword in media)

"So we fight with swords" he said looking at me.

"I don't really know how to fight with swords" I said to him.

He grabbed a sword off the wall.

"Come on let me see what you got" he said looking at me

I shrugged and backed up with the sword in my hand.