Talking and Hot water

LUCIFER POV:

"So hell and Heaven is real" she asked us.

"Yes it is y'all humans have a lot of things wrong about me" I said to her.

"What do you mean" she said confused.

"First I'm not a fallen angel I'm still an angel but I'm also half demon because of my dad I didn't get damn to hell God told me to go find my purpose and that was to run hell I still talk to him I seen him a few hours ago" I said to her.

"So Satan is your father I didn't know Satan has kids" she said.

"Satan not my father I'm not even related to him but he do have a kid" I said to her.

"Do you know this kid" she asked.

"Yep she does to" I said talking about Jada.

"The kid is my father" Jada said to her.

"So your Satan granddaughter" she said.

Jada nodded her head.

"Ok we have to go I only wanted to explain that he's a liar" I said standing up.

"Wait what is God and Jesus like" she asked.

JADA POV:

"Jesus is a dick and God is a very cool guy" Lucifer said.

"Don't pay him no mind they are both very nice" I said hitting Luke on his arm.

I closed my eyes and opened them again to see we was in the living room again.

"Well now every time we leave the house we are going have people watching us and asking questions" I said sitting down.

"Maybe, Maybe not well see" Luke said sitting down.

He pulled me on his lap.

"How was your sleep" he asked.

"It was ok I wanted to sleep more but I heard your loud ass" I said with a laugh.

"You want me to put you to sleep" he said with a smirk.

"Noah is in my room and everyone is home so maybe next time" I whisper in his ear.

"Why not go to my house" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"When is the last time you even went to your house" I said looking at him.

"Yesterday I needed clothes" he said squeezing my ass.

He started to kiss on my neck.

"Jada" I heard LJ little voice.

"Dammit I just needed 5 more minutes and I would have got you" Lucifer said with a groan.

LJ ran into the living room with a huge spider in his little arm.

I jumped off Lucifer lap and ran to the door.

"Kill it Luke kill it now" I screamed.

"No don't kill it, it likes me" LJ said.

The spider was the size of Noah. It wasn't bitting or nothing just looking at us with it's multiple eyes.

"Bae it's not going to harm him" Lucifer said looking at me.

"How do you know it's a big ass spider how the fuck did it get that big" I said to him.

"I kinda used magic to make it bigger I have been hiding it in my room for days" LJ said.