Why Are We Back At It

JORDAN POV:

I was laying down when Lj came in.

"Jordan I don't like it here kids make fun on me" he said with tears in his eyes.

"Why they make fun of you" I said sitting up.

"Because they say I'm a bad person" he said rubbing his eyes.

"Your not a bad person" I said rubbing his back.

"I want to go back to earth" Jaden said walking in my room.

"Why" I asked him.

"I can't take it here it's driving me insane now I know what Biggie Smalls was talking about in the song suicidal thoughts" he said then sat down at the foot of my bed.

"I swear are over dramatic" I said to him.

"Lj go find Tyrell he's been looking for you" I said.

He gave me a nod then walked out my room.

"Jaden what the hell you have been like this for weeks what's wrong" I said looking at him.

"Everything, we get shamed because who we hung out with I miss earth can't do shit what I usually and I miss Jada dumbass" he said with a sigh.

"Just ignore everyone with the negative shit, just do things that won't get you in trouble and I don't know what you tell you about Jada" I said getting up.

"You miss her too" he said.

"No I don't I'm good" I said rolling my eyes.

"I swear you dumb sometimes, you miss her but your stubborn ass don't want to admit or admit you were wrong" he said then walked out my room.

I swear it's not bad as everyone else says it is.

JADA POV:

I was wondering the halls of this place looking in every room to see. Some room were full of crazy things, others were completely empty.

I walked in one room to see it was someone bedroom I heard the shower running. I was about to turn around but I heard a guy singing and seen this huge window. He was singing great.

I walked to the huge window and looked out. Everything was dark barely could see. The voice got louder and more clear. My eyes grew huge when I noticed who was singing. I turned around about to go but was stopped.

"Jada what are you doing in here" his voice came through my ears.

I turned around to see Lucifer with just a towel on.

Water droplets cling onto his chest and lightly seen six pack. His tattoos sat on his body just right.

My throat became dry. I started to get hot.

"N-no reason" I said stuttering quickly about to walk out once again.

"You had to have a reason" he said grabbing my wrist.

"I didn't just roaming this place" I said then looked at his hand on my wrist.

"So you seen this was someone room and walked in all the way to the other side of the room for no reason" he said.

I can feel his stare.

"I was lurking the halls and came across this room with the huge window which by the way is awesome but you can't see shit out of it" I said snatching my wrist away from his hold.