The Battle

JADA POV:

I was getting a headache. I heard a horn blow and it made it worse.

"You alright" Brandon said looking at me.

"Yea I'll be back" I said standing up.

I left and went to the house. I walked to my room and went to the bathroom. I got an Advil to soothe the head. I started to dizzy so I sat down on the bed. And chilled for a second.

Your weak give up

"Whatever the fuck you are I'ma need you to give up because I'm not going to give up" I hissed.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my to see I was back at the battle.

The battle started and everyone from each team looked ruthless.

Satan changed into his other form and Death took off his hoodie and shirt.

"Jada if Death was going to look that fine without a shirt I have never came" James said.

I laughed a little and watched what was happening.

Suddenly my mother disappeared.

I looked around the stadium to see her no where.

Apollo gave a nod over here. I felt a something sharp touch me neck. Next thing you know I felt my neck getting ripped open.

"Oh shit" Brandon said when he seen me.

I held my neck. I screamed in pain. I turned around to see me mother. She had some of my blood on her fingers and she licked it off.

Before Brandon can get her she disappeared.

Blood rushed onto my clothes and the ground. Tears fell down my face as I tried to stay awake. I kept screaming on the top of my lungs. Blood filled my mouth.

LUCIFER POV:

We heard screaming but we didn't know where it was coming from.

I heard a heart beat but it was slowing down a lot.

"It's Jada" Death said then disappeared.

I flew to the podium they was in. I seen Everyone crowding around Jada. I couldn't see her face or anything. I seen the blood on the ground and almost lost it.

I looked over James to see Jada bleeding out her throat screaming. Tears ran down her face. Death was trying something I never seen. Satan ripped off on off Apollo guys head off.

Jada screams die down. I looked at her to see her eyes closed and she wasn't breathing.

"What's going on" I said to Death.

"I'll be back" he said disappearing with Jada.

My heart was racing and I couldn't think right. All I could see was red.

"Who did it" I yelled.

"Ebby" James hissed.

I looked around and didn't see her but I did see Apollo smiling.

I took out my wings and charged at him.

My foot connected right to his throat. I felt hands on me but the didn't stop me. I punched with everything I had. He tried to hit back but I was to fast. Someone hit me with a spell which made me fly off the podium. I landed on my back on the ground. I got up and dusted myself off and I flew up in the air and was about to charge at Apollo again until I heard Death call my name. I looked to see he was in the podium where everyone else was at. I flew to where they was at trying to clam down but I couldn't. I punched a stone statue that they had of Apollo and watched it shatter into little pieces. I flew to Death. He had Jada blood on him and a little on his face.