Part 32 - What Do You Mean?

Periods. The worst thing that God has ever created on earth. Why? Why must woman suffer? When I am on my period. I am not happy. I love to be left alone at all costs. It was eleven o'clock and I was still in bed. Dying, feeling like my ovaries were about to burst. I groaned in pain. 

"Amelia?" I heard a voice that I loved to dearly. "Are you okay?" He asked "You don't look well" He sighed.

"Are you saying I look ugly?" I teared up and his eyes widened.

"What? Baby no!" He gasped and I sighed.

"Leave me alone you called me ugly Justin" I said with my head in the pillow but I didn't want him to leave. 

"I will talk later" Justin sighed. This bitch thinks he can leave?

"Are you serious?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"What?" He said as if he hadn't done anything wrong, what the fuck. Who leaves there girlfriend when they tell them to leave them alone?

"I wanted you to stay" I began to cry. Damn you hormones.

"You told me to leave?" He said confuse and worried. "Are you feeling okay Amelia. Do you need help?" He laughed but caused me to snarl at him.

"Don't test me" I raised an eyebrow at him and he put his arms up in defence. "Now leave me alone." I said wanting to go asleep. He mumbled a 'what the fuck?' and walked out the room.

Dream

"Amelia?"  Justin shouted me and I went to kiss his lips but he turned his head causing me to frown, Justin never denies my kisses. "We need to talk" He said and I sat down.

"What?" I asked worried incase my biggest fear would come to a reality.

"I think we should be friends, you are so hard to have as a girlfriend. I think I have fell for someone else. I am so sorry I di-" I cut him off by slapping him across the face and began to cry.

"You asshole" I sobbed. "You promised. You broke your promise. You have broke me I haven't felt pain like this before" I cried and he tried to pick me up. "Why!" I screamed "Why make something so beautiful and amazing to show off to the world, to tell people your fake love for me if you are going to let go and leave me like it is nothing! Why?" I shouted.

"Amelia I did love you" He sighed.

"Then what?" I asked wiping my tears and seen Selena walk in the door wrapping her arms around his waist. My heart broke. I felt my heart pull and my mouth go dry. "Her?" I asked chocking.

"Those months we have I realised I did love her Amelia." Justin admitted.

"I told you" Selena smirked and they began to walk away.

"Justin no. Don't leave me you promised!" I cried "Don't leave me."

"Amelia wake up!" 

I woke up with Justin leaning over me looking worried I gasped as I seen him and touched his face.

"You didn't go?" I asked and he frowned. "It was a nightmare" I put my heart on my heart and let of a sigh in relief. "Thank God" I mumbled and Justin chuckled.

"You are crazy" He kissed my head.

"No" I said and went back on the bed. "Leave me alone" I pouted he rolled his eyes and walked out the room. Why did I do that? I sighed and sat up from the bed and seen Chaz and Ryan play video games and Justin with his notebook and pen. I smiled at the sight.

"'What do you mean? When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no. What do you mean? When you don't want me to move, but you tell me to go. What do you mean?'" He sung writing it down I giggled and sat next to him.

"Writing another song about me?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah, on how confusing you girls are" He said and I chuckled.

"'What do you mean? Said we're running out of time. What do you mean? What do you mean? Better make up your mind, what do you mean?'" I sung in a weird voice and Justin chuckled writing my lyrics down. "I was only joking" I said and he shrugged.

"It was still good" He shrugged. "'You're so indecisive of what I'm saying. Trying to catch the beat, make up your heart. Don't know if you're happy or complaining. Don't want for us to end. Where do I start?'" He sung with a vain coming out of his neck which shown true passion. 

"'First you wanna go to the left and you want to turn right. Wanna argue all day, make love all night. First you're up then you're down and then between. Ohh I really want to know...'" Ryan said in a strange accent which made me gasp.

"Ryan!" I laughed. "What the fuck" I gasped.

"What?" He asked.

"That was really good!" I said and he smiled widely.

"Thanks" He grinned and I shook my head laughing at him.

"'What do you mean? When you nod your head yes. But you wanna say no. What do you mean?'" I sung and Justin laughed and wrote it down. "This song should be sent to someone so they can mess around with it. Make it different" I said and Justin smiled.

"Good idea" He said and kissed my cheek as I frowned at him.

"Ew" I said "That was wet" I wiped my cheek and Chaz made a weird noise which was a laugh making me chuckle slightly. "What?" I asked

"That's what she said" Chaz said and him and Ryan burst out laughing and Justin rolled his eyes laughing at there childish behaviour.

"Whatever" I chuckled.

"'When you don't want me to move. But you tell me to go. What do you mean? What do you mean? Said we're running out of time. What do you mean? What do you mean? Better make up your mind. What do you mean?'" Justin sung. "That's the chorus" I nodded agreeing with him.

"It is good" I said and he smiled proudly. "'You're so indecisive of what I'm saying. Trying to catch the beat, make up your heart. Don't know if you're happy or complaining. Don't want for us to end'" I sung and he wrote it down.

"It could be the same or slightly the same as what we sung before, it could go 'Where do I start. First you wanna go to the left and you want to turn right. Wanna argue all day, make love all night. First you're up then you're down and then between. Ohh I really want to know...' Then it would sing the chorus of what do you mean" Justine explained and I nodded following through with him.

"Is that it?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, I want this one to be longer" He said and I nodded.

"Okay, 'You're overprotective when I'm leaving. Trying to compromise but I can't win. You wanna make a point but you keep preaching. You had me from the start, won't let this end'" I sung and Justin wrote it down. "Then it goes turn left, right argue love you get it" I said not making sense causing Justin to laugh at my stupid behaviour.

"I will sing the chorus then I will sing what do you mean and add things like 'What do you want to do baby' or something like that I don't know" Justin shrugged.

"I want to cuddle with my boyfriend!" I gasped and jumped on him.

"Gross" I heard Chaz say.

"I know" Ryan replied and Justin through a pillow at both of there heads. Causing me and juts to both get death stares. Suckers.