Part 34 - "Sing to me"

I began to panic. This elevator isn't going to move any time soon. I couldn't find my phone. I tied my hair in a pony to keep myself calm. I hate small spaces, there is nothing worse, they lead me to having panic attacks but Justin is my main issue now. I walked over to him and he was crying.

"Justin," I pulled his face so he could look at me and wiped his tears. "Trust me, okay?" I said and he nodded. "Take your top off" I ordered him he frowned but done it. I fanned him with it for five minutes and then sat next to him. 

"Ame-" I hushed him.

"Justin put your head on my lap" I patted my legs and he looked at me with fear written all over his face and I sighed. "Trust me, it will be okay" I said and kissed his lips, he nodded and slowly leaned on my lap making me smile. "Close your eyes." I said.

I began to play with his hair and he closed his eyes and sighed I could tell he was terrified. Justin has always hated lifts I don't know why this decides to break when me and Justin are in it.

"Sing to me" He asked me opened his eyes sightly and I smiled lightly and nodded. 

"'Across the ocean, across the sea, starting to forget the way you look at me now. Over the mountains, across the sky, need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes'" I sung lightly and he shut his eyes slowly. "'Through the storm and through the clouds, bumps on the road and upside down now I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night. Don't you worry, 'cause everything's gonna be alright, be alright'" 

Justin's lips parted slightly and he began to let out soft snores but I knew he weren't completely asleep so I began to play with him hair again and look at his beautiful face. 

"'Through the sorrow, and the fights, don't you worry, 'cause everything's gonna be alright, be alright. All alone, in my room. Waiting for your phone call to come soon, and for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles, to be in your arms, holding my heart'" I sung gentle as I carried on admiring him. "'Oh, I, oh, I, I love you. And everything's gonna be alright,  Be alright.'"

I stopped singing as Justin was fully asleep. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. My anxiety was bad right now, but I needed to be strong and not let it get to me for once. I can be strong for Justin. 

We had been in the elevator for a good forty five minutes and I could hear people trying to help and Ryan and Chaz panicking about me. Justin woke up ten minutes ago and was calm. He looked happy. I sighed heavily and stood up and felt like the walls were closing in on me. 

"Open the door!" I screamed as loud as I could and began to bang the doors. "Fucking help us!" I began to cry as I couldn't keep it in longer. 

"Amelia, baby." Justin walked over to me and I felt myself go cold.

"Just-" I fell to the floor and my eyes were shutting. I needed a drink. I was dehydrated.

"Shit!" Justin said and lifted me onto his knee as I closed my eyes.

Justin's Point Of View_

I was sitting down and Amelia had just collapsed. I was trying my hardest not to freak out. What she done for me before was amazing. I think I realise how much she loves me now and it is a whole lot. I kissed her forehead and prayed to god that he would help us. It reminds me from when she left me to go New York.

Flashback:

"I love you" I felt the colour drain off my face and my heart rate increase. "I have told you before, and I will tell you again" My eyes filled up with tears. "My whole life I have been afraid of rejection, the fear of never being loved. You have brought my fear to life Justin!" She shouted "You ruined me! You have made me feel so little and fragile! What does she give you that I wouldn't?" Tears fell from my eyes, I had no words to say "Is it because she is prettier? Or skinnier than me Justin?" She began to sob making my heart pull. "What is it!" She screamed louder.