Make It Stop

***** This chapter will have spelling and grammar errors it has not been completely edited read at your own expense! I do apologize!******

During Genevieve's she was sitting on a chair in a room that was oddly hot. There was a woman laying on a bed near by. This room looked so familiar. Two men and a boy and a very terrifying man walked in. She can't hear anything. Let alone understand the situation. All she saw was the boy yelling at the scary man. He seemed spoiled to her for a moment. Then she realized he was trying to convince the man to help the ill queen. Then the scene changed.

There was the queen and she was laying her a cot.....dead. The Maleficent she was smiling at the corpse and then down at a small infant. A woman who glowed as if she were sent from heaven down to earth appeared. She gave a disgusted look at Maleficent. She gestured many times towards the baby before she pulled out a scroll and began to read it. 

After she read the scroll she looked at the Maleficent and sighed in shame. The sound came in. It sound like they were under water but Genevieve only made out one sentence. "That is why the child is you undoing." The lady said. Maleficent glared at the baby. "My dear niece Genevieve. You will not stand in my way." Maleficent said before exiting the room. 

Genevieve sat up in bed. She looked around it was very light outside and she heard noises. She looked towards the door which was close. She got out of bed and found a bathroom to wash up in. She had no choice but to throw on the same raggedy dress she had on before. She sighed. She walked out of the bedroom and into the living area. Three little girls were playing with dolls. Haley was in the kitchen cooking. Victor was outside in the yard working. Bianca well she wasn't doing much except sweeping a spotless floor. 

"Oh, dear! Gen." Bianca said. 

She ran over to Genevieve and circled around her for a moment. 

"This won't do. If you're going to be running around for your life you'll need a change of clothes." Bianca said. 

Genevieve giggled. Bianca yanked her back into the room and close the door. 

"Ok let's see...." Bianca said rummaging through her closet. 

"Ha!" She shouted making Genevieve jump. 

Bianca yanked out a fur coat with black fur. A pair of trousers and boots. She threw them at Genevieve. 

"Change then we'll worry about the giant know in your hair." She said exiting the room. 

Genevieve put on the clothing and looked at herself in the mirror. 

"You look wonderful!" Bianca shouted running into the room.

She sat Gen on the bed and then she started working on her hair. She braided it into two french braids. 

"Well dear! If there is one thing I know it's french braids avoid bugs, branches, and arrows." Bianca said finishing the second braid. 

Genevieve smiled. "Thank you so much. You've been so nice. I owe you a big one." Gen said. 

Bianca frowned. "No you don't. What else are friends for?" Bianca asked. 

Genevieve smiled. Bianca smiled then she stood up and ran over to a desk and pulled out a sword. 

"I have a feeling you'll need one of these." Bianca said. 

"Where did you get that?" Genevieve asked. 

"It was my uncle's." Bianca said. 

"I can't." Genevieve said. 

'You better, you'll need it to survive that tiny butter knife won't help you!" Bianca said.