Interrogation

Genevieve shoved his hook away from her neck and turned around to face him. 

"I thought I tossed that thing in the ocean." She mumbled. 

"I can always find a new hook love!" He chuckled. 

Genevieve glared at him. She didn't like him. Nor will she ever.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. 

"Well I'm here with a mate of mine we're searching for something." He replied. 

"You're not going to find anything here. I think my mother took all her magical crap with her to-" 

"I beg your pardon?" A woman asked. 

For a moment Genevieve was scared it'd be Maleficent, but when she turned around she discovered it was just a woman in a black robe. She had redish hair and she was fairly old. 

"Who's this?" Genevieve asked turning to hook. 

"This is a friend of mine. Cora we're looking for something." He said. 

"Well like I said, you're not going to find anything in this dump." Genevieve said. 

Cora tilted her head. 

"Why do you look so familiar?" She asked. 

Genevieve looked at her and shrugged. She walked out of the ball room and went to her room. Hook was following behind. 

"Why are you following me?" Genevieve snapped. 

"Because I don't believe you when you say that there is nothing here." Hook muttered. 

Genevieve turned to him with crossed arms and gave him a look. 

"What are you looking for exactly?" She asked. 

"I'm looking for a way to a world with no magic." He said. 

"Excuse me?" Genevieve asked. 

How would anyone in the Enchanted Forest know about StroryBrooke anyways? 

"A way t-" 

"I know I'm not retarded! But why?" Genevieve asked. 

"I have an old enemy over there I need to visit."He said. 

"And that would be?" Genevieve asked walking into her old room.

"A crocodile." He said. 

Genevieve paused. 

"Like in the movie?" She asked. 

"What's a movie?" He asked. 

Genevieve sighed. It's harder to talk to people from the Enchanted Forest now that she was part of StoryBrooke. 

"Nothing....it's something that they use for entertainment in the non-magical world." She explained. 

"You've been there?" He asked. 

"Well yes, isn't it quiet obvious? They don't dress like this around here." Genevieve said motioning to her outfit. 

"Oh I see.....How did you get there?" He asked. 

"A curse." She said. 

He nodded. 

Genevieve rummaged through her room and sighed. There was nothing in there but she was super bored and exhausted. Not to mention she was in there with Hook breathing on her neck.

" Do you mind?!" She snapped.

Hook took a step back. He gave her a weird look."What?" He asked.