Waxing and Polishing(edited)

Genevieve woke up the next morning and put on her cleaning out fit. Basically a servants uniform. She walked out and it was still dark out. She put her hair in two braids and tied a brown cloth around it. She put on gloves and grabbed her cleaning supplies. She snuck out of her room and into the servants quarters. She looked like a common servant with out all of her make up and dresses and crowns. 

"Margret you're late!" Bianca (Maid Supervisor) snapped. 

"My bad I slept in!" Genevieve said. 

"Ok Margret so Gary gave me the schedule, you'll be working with Victor in the ballroom, the floor needs so be waxed and polished. Now go!" Bianca said. 

Genevieve ran to the ballroom. It was 6 a.m. Now I know what you're thinking. Why would a princess want to be a maid? Well it's simple Genevieve has no one. The castle servants don't even know she exists! She is a large secret yesterday was a royal court meeting. Meaning the whole family had to be their. No servants were working yesterday except for the chefs and they are trusted very well. So Genevieve pretends to be a maid just to be around people.

Genevieve ran into the ballroom with her cleaning supplies and slammed right into someone. The buckets of water in her hands splashed all over her.  

"Oh my goodness are you ok?!" A male voice asked. 

"Oh my dear god! Mother is going to kill me!" Genevieve said. 

"It's was my fault really I'll take the blame and tell your mother." The boy offered. 

Genevieve wiped the suds and water off her dress. The boy helped her up. "You must be Margret." He said. 

She looked at his face. He had a very bright blue eyes filled with concern, jet black hair, and tan skin. His face was flawless and instantly Genevieve fell in love.

"Y-Yeah, you must be Victor." She said.

He smiled at her looking into her eyes.  They stared at each other for a few minutes and then snapped out of it. 

"Well I guess we should wax and polish this ballroom. The princesses are to dance in the morning." Victor informed. 

"Yes, their dance is quite beautiful." Genevieve said. 

"You've seen it?" Victor asked mopping the floor. 

"Oh....Yes it's beautiful I was hanging curtains the day I saw it." Genevieve said quickly. 

She looked at him for an answer. He nodded. 

"Are you going to stare at me or work?" He asked. 

"Oh! My bad." She said. 

She blushed but made sure he didn't see. "So how long have you been working here?" Victor asked. 

"Oh a few weeks." Genevieve said. 

"Me too." He said. 

"Yeah." She said still dazed by his beautiful blue eyes. 

"Margret!" Victor shouted. 

"What is it?" She asked. 

He ran to her aid. She had just realized she slipped and fell on her butt. 

"Are you alright? You must be tired." He said. 

"No, Just distracted." She whispered that last part but he heard. 

"I know I am dashing aren't I?" He asked. 

"Don't flatter yourself." She shot back.

"Oh, well I thought you'd agree." He said smirking widely. 

"I never said I didn't." She shot at him. 

He smirked. "Fiery, I like that." He said. 

She blushed really hard this time. She continued mopping when all of a sudden she bumped into Victor again. 

"Well the floor is done." He said. 

"I think the princesses will have a wonderful dance practice tomorrow." Genevieve said. 

"Yea, so we have a few more hours want to talk?" Victor asked. 

She smiled lightly and nodded. 

"So where are you from?" Victor asked. 

"Oh, Here in this Kingdom I live by the market." Genevieve said. 

He smiled. "I live a little farther close to Queen Regina's kingdom. " He replied. 

"Regina?" Genevieve asked. 

"Oh, the Evil Queen. The one who is scavenging around for Snow White." Victor explained 

"Oh, Yeah Aurora mentioned her." Genevieve mumbled. 

"What was that?" Victor asked.

"Oh, nothing." Genevieve replied quickly. 

"I wonder what it's like to live here." Victor said. 

"I'm sure it's not so luxurious." Genevieve said out of her honest opinion of her home. 

"Well it's easy for you to say, you probably don't live with six little sisters and a sick mother, a father who is always working." Victor said. 

"Oh, that's terrible. Well my parents never let me go anywhere except the market and work. It's like they're hiding me from the world." Genevieve said. 

They stared at each other for a few minutes until he started to lean in. Genevieve closed her eyes and lean in.

"Wait." Genevieve said.

"What is it?" Victor asked.

"You should know something." Genevieve said.

"What?" He asked.

He explained everything to him about how she was a princess and she was hidden from the world because of a prophecy. She was just a big lie and secret.

"How is that even possible?" Victor asked.

"Well it's complicated-" She began.

"Prove it to me. Name all the twelve princesses." He said.

"Glinda, Priscilla, Mia, Denise, Carrie, Marry, Lucy, Selena, Briar, Rose, Wendy, and Marie the youngest." Genevieve said. 

"Ok and you're the oldest over all of them?" Victor said. 

"Yes. Oh and my name isn't Margret, it's Genevieve." She confessed. 

"Well. At least you didn't wait until I courted you." He said. 

"Courting?! Who ever said anything about courting?!" Genevieve asked her face turning crimson. 

"Oh, sorry unless you don't want too. This is really awkward I'll just go." He said. 

"No, that's not what I meant it's just I've never spoken a guy,or anyone really. I haven't really felt any kind of love towards a boy before either." Genevieve said avoiding eye contact. "But I feel like I could tell you anything and you'll just listen and accept it.."

Victor smiles and he cupped her face in his hands and went to kiss her when the ballroom doors opened causing Genevieve to nearly fly a few feet back from Victor.

"Let's go you two we have to get going the next group of servants are coming soon!" Bianca shouted clapping her hands loudly. "We don't have a minute to waist we must be on schedule!"

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked taking a hold of her hand and squeezing it lightly/ 

"Okay." She said smiling at him. 

He smiled back his blue eyes twinkling, Victor cleaned up for Genevieve while she went back to her room to change back into her pajamas. 

 When Genevieve arrived in her room she washed up and threw on her pajamas and crawled into bed, she closed her eyes and smiled thinking about victor.