The Return To Neverland

Genevieve could have kicked and screamed and threw herself into the water and swam back to shore once hook set off the Jolly Roger and steered it towards the portal. But she didn't. She stood her ground and acted as though nothing could scare her now. 

But she was scared. Scared for Henry, scared for everyone on this boat, and scared for herself. She would have to face Peter again. She would have to hear the truth about what really happened to Baelfire. She was doing this for Henry. She kept herself fully focused on that subject. She was doing this to save him from Greg and Tamara. 

We're probably already late. She thought to herself. 

Knowing how fast time flies in Neverland Peter could have easily already killed Greg and Tamara and turned Henry into one of his god awful followers. But this wasn't what was distracting her. What was distracting her is why would they take him to another place with Magic. Her question was answered by Gold as though he know what she was thinking, 

"Why did they take Henry there what do they want?" Emma asked. 

"Greg and Tamara are merely pawns. The real problem is who their working for!" Gold replied. 

Genevieve's heart dropped. Was Peter really after Henry? How did he even know about Henry? Genevieve shook her head and started to hold tightly into the railing as they went through the portal. 

When they arrived in the Never Sea it was cold and everyone was really distracted. Hook and Regina were in the back talking. Emma, Mary Margret, and David were arguing. Gold was no where to be seen. Genevieve was sitting on a crate staring out into the ocean. The Never Sea made her sick. Not because she was seasick but because of the things in the water.

No sooner was it that Gold declared he was getting a head start to the search and that he refused to bring anyone with him. He disappeared after much arguing and the last thing left was his staff. Genevieve didn't even glance back at them crew until the boat gave a jolt and Genevieve was nearly knocked over board. 

She scrambled to her feet and grabbed the railing and looking over. Mermaids. She had feared this they work for Pan and it makes lots of sense that they would attack. 

"What are they?!" David asked. 

"Mermaids they work for Pan!" She said and looked around. 

David groaned. While Hook was trying to get a hold of the ship and steering it David, Emma, and Snow were fighting off the mermaids. 

"We got one!" Snow shouted. 

They all looked over as Regina poofed the Mermaid on board. 

"No! What are you doing!?" Genevieve snapped. 

Regina silenced her with a wave of her hand and told her to stand next to Hook. Genevieve obeyed she'd rather be standing closer to Hook than that foul creature. But the Mermaid retaliated quickly, she pulled out a shell and blew it something Genevieve had an awful feeling about but she was mute as of now and was trying to warn them. 

"What was that?!" David asked irritation in his voice. 

"Let me go!" She hissed. 

"No until you give us answers. Talk!" Regina ordered. 

Genevieve looked at Hook as if to say. They'll get no where. He flashed her a grin and looked back at the others who were crowding around the Mermaid. Thunder cracked above them and the wind picked up. 

"Who did you contact?!" David asked. 

The mermaid only smirked which made Regina angry. "Talk or die!" She snapped. 

"Threatening her won't do anything!" Snow snapped. 

Genevieve wanted so badly to just run over and throw the damned thing over board. They all were arguing and it only got worse when Regina reacted quickly and froze the mermaid. A Hurricane came into action and everyone was fighting each other Emma and Genevieve were the only ones who had sense. Of course Genevieve would have never thought of Emma's idea. In order to come to an agreement she threw herself over board. The others tried harder than ever working together to get her back on board. Once she was on the storm cleared. 

Genevieve clapped since she was still mute thanks to Regina. 

"Oh let her talk Regina!" David said. 

Regina waved a hand hesitantly and Genevieve spoke. "Brilliant!" She said and pointed outwards towards the sea. 

Neverland looking as torturous as ever was right ahead. Once they docked they grabbed their supplies and jumped off the boat. Genevieve and the others looked around for signs of struggle or tracks. There was yet another argument and Emma gave them a pep talk before storming off into Jungle. 

Genevieve followed behind closely with two daggers in her hand though she preferred a bow and quiver. She looked around cautiously and any sound that was made caused her to react quickly. 

"Why are you so jumpy?" Emma asked. 

"She's been here before..like me." Hook said. 

The others stopped and looked at her. "Were you working with Pan before?" Emma asked. 

"No.....Pan and I were merely distant friends. He captured me after Gold sent me here and I was forced into his stupid cult of Lost Boys. I befriended two.....both of which are gone now." She said. 

Hook looked away as though he felt some sort of actual sympathy towards her which only pissed her off. She noticed the other watching her cautiously until Emma had her sword at her throat. "It all makes sense. You were in that room at the warehouse where Tamara and Greg were, you led them to Henry! You're working for Peter Pan!" Emma snapped. 

Genevieve looked at the others. She could tell hook was on her side but the way her deflected Emma's blade before she slashed it at her. "She is not! Believe me love....Genevieve and Pan have history." He said. 

"Exactly how do we know she's not the one who called the mermaids with something Pan gave her?" Regina asked holding up a ball of fire. 

David and Snow looked as thought they weren't on anyone's side they seemed confused. "I'd hate to say it but I agree with Swan...we eliminate her now before she has Pan slaughter us." Regina said. 

Genevieve shut her eyes tightly and took a deep breath. "You know.....I don't expect you to believe me...but I will tell you this. I lost everything to Pan. I lost my way back home, I lost my sanity, I lost my two best friends! Reese was shot and Baelfire was chased into the Jungle by a large group of Lost Boys and I had to run for my life because he tried to have me killed,I only just got Reese back before I lost him again! You don't know this place like I do! You don't know that Pan and his Lost Boys could be hiding in the trees right now waiting to strike, You don't even know that Pan knows we're here. So go ahead. You best chance at finding Henry besides me is Hook!" She snapped and turned around and took off into the Forrest tears falling from her eyes.  

She sprinted away from them ignoring Emma and Hook's call for her. If they couldn't find Henry she surely would. She knew Neverland like the back of her hand and even though Pan knew that there were trespassers on his island he didn't know Genevieve was back and that she was out for blood. 

A/N: *Screams* It's finally here guys! Peter is back in the next chapter!!!!!!! Aren't you guys just so excited?! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'll update again tomorrow after school!