The Great Divide

Genevieve stared at Hook in rage. 

"Why on Earth would she have us work together?" She snapped.

Hook chuckled.

"I'm just as upset about it as you are." He said in his annoying Irish accent. 

"Why are you doing this?" She asked him. 

"Pure magic love, It can fix anything almost as much as true love's kiss can break a curse or cheat death." He said. 

"I didn't ask you for a riddle I asked you for an answer!" Genevieve snapped. 

He smirked at me. "I'm trying to bring someone close to me back to life." He said. 

Genevieve stared at him for a moment. 

"What about you?' He asked. 

"Fiona told me to find the place and when I do all my problems will be fixed." Genevieve explained fakely. 

She didn't even understand the big deal about the place. Yes it's pure magic but what on Earth does that have to do with her. If she discovers the place and breaks the veil wouldn't that just cause more danger to everyone she cared for? Maleficent would find it and destroy her and her loved ones, she'd kill every King and Queen in the realms and take over the world. Then what does that do for her? She'd be a disgrace to her whole family tree. 

"Love I think you might want to see this" Hook said. 

She snatched the telescope from him and looked out towards the water. There I saw was two people on horses. They seemed to be racing against time to find someone. Then they stopped and looked towards the ship. 

"Do you think they're threats?" Genevieve asked. 

"Non-sense........One is a prince." He said. 

"So, princes are tougher than they seem." She said. 

Hook chuckled. 

"Well then let's pay them a visit." Hook said. 

The small boat was finally at the shore. Genevieve kept her sword in her hand and Hook simply walked up to the two people. 

"What do you want Pirate?" The prince asked. 

There was a warrior next to him and he was rather all and had a sword in his hand to protect the prince.

"I only came here to ask where she is." Hook said.

"Where who is? You said we were to pay a visit." Genevieve snapped.

"My dear, no one pays someone a visit in the land of Maleficent." Hook chuckled. 

 "You dare mention her name in my presence and I will slice you throat!" The prince snapped. 

Hook laughed. 

"Phillip please. We come in peace!" Hook laughed in the prince's face.

Genevieve was confused. What had Maleficent done to this place while she was gone?!

"How do you know my mother?" Genevieve asked. 

The warrior turned to her and pointed the sword at her. The prince did the same.

"You are a spawn of that Demon?!?" The warrior asked. 

She realized it wasn't a he, it was a she. The warrior removed her mask. She was Asian looking and quiet beautiful, Genevieve admired her lack of fear. She touch the point of her sword and pushed it down from her face.