Disaster Strikes(edited)

Genevieve woke up and it was barely light out. She wasn't exhausted at all but she heard commotion outside. Plus she was allowed out now for breakfast so she's going to use that to her advantage. She walked out and saw the maids and servants raging. She walked passed them and went to her dining hall where she saw all of her sisters. They looked at her and then glanced away.

"What are you doing here?" Priscilla asked.

"I live here." Genevieve said.

"But mother said you're not allowed out of your room." She said.

"Unless it's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner." She said.

Priscilla rolled her eyes and continued eating. Suddenly the door busted open and Maleficent walked in she grabbed Genevieve's arm and hauled her up.

"Where is he?!" She screamed.

"Who?" Genevieve asked terrified in the fakest way.

"The servant! The one who kissed you where is he?!" Maleficent snapped.

"In the dungeon!" She said.

Maleficent threw her to the ground.

"She doesn't know where he is. Find the boy and is stupid sister and hang them!" She screamed.

Genevieve decided to play dumb. "He's gone?!" She asked.

"Shut up Genevieve! Eat and then go to your room!" Maleficent said.

Genevieve rolled her eyes and sat in her chair and her sisters were terrified.

"What have you done?" Glinda asked.

"What are you talking about? I don't know where he is!" Genevieve said.

Priscilla rolled her eyes. "Girls we better go practice." She said.

She gave Genevieve a dirty look. Genevieve returned it and ran off to her room. Mean while Maleficent was pacing in her bedroom while King Wesley was trying to calm her down.

"Darling please you're overreacting she couldn't have possibly been able to get out of that room it was locked from the outside." Wesley said.

"BUT WHEN I WENT TO CHECK ON HIM ALL THE GUARDS WERE IN A SLEEPING CURSE AND THE CELL WAS OPEN WESLEY! SOMEONE USED MAGIC! IT HAD TO HAVE BEEN HER!" Maleficent shrieked.

"Please calm down." Wesley said grabbed her shoulders.

"I can't if the witches find out my plan will fail!" Maleficent said.

" They won't and if they do we'll run." Wesley said. She smiled at him.

She kissed his forehead and they decided to relax and go to bed.

Genevieve stared at the ceiling.

"Why do all the bad things happen to you?" She asked herself. Suddenly the idea hit her. Instead of living locked up all the time she can be free. She just has to run away, so stood up and smiled to herself, she locked her door and grabbed her cloak and pulled it over herself. She grabbed a bag and shoved her book and a knife into it, then opened her door and peered out of her room. The coast was clear. She walked over and walked into the ballroom and saw her sisters dancing. She was planning on sneaking to the other side to leaving through the gates. But she was dazed by her sisters dancing and suddenly she never realized she was inching towards them until each second she watch and Wendy twirled right into her. She fell onto the floor and then the sound heard across the world.Snap!" My foot!" Wendy cried.

It was twisted and the maids and nurses ran to her aid. Her mother and father ran in. Maleficent grabbed Genevieve by her neck and ripped off the hood to the cloak. "Genevieve!" Maleficent said throwing her on the floor.