10 | Eye Spy

To say that was I was distracted for the rest of the day would be an understatement. I was on cloud nine, for multiple reasons. It's been a while since I'd had any kind of interaction with a man, so that in itself felt amazing. Secondly, I was surprised that he even took it that far with me. He seemed like a completely different person than the man I saw the night before. I wasn't complaining, in fact I couldn't be any better. I also was actually really excited to go out with Ria, I wanted to see what the nightlife was like out here.

After I finished my makeup and hair, I threw on a shirt dress with knee high boots and a leather jacket. Ria had her keys in hand, waiting by the front doors ready to go.

"Oh, hold on. I wanna say bye to Prince" I called out to her at the bottom of the stairs. I took off to find him, luckily I didn't need to go far. The door to his office was cracked open and I saw him sitting at his desk taking a phone call. I peeked my head through the door and he waved me over to come in. As he continued to talk on the phone, I casually walked over to a table that had what seemed to be family photos on it. Curiously I looked over them; a few group shots, a couple portraits of a few others who I assumed to be his siblings, nieces and nephews. I heard him say goodbye and put the phone back on the receiver. I quickly felt warm hands snake around my waist and a kiss planted on my neck. I tried to hold back my smile, but failed. Butterflies fluttered around in my stomach as my excitement grew. This man made me giddy over the simplest things. I turned around to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands still firmly planted on my waist.

"Heading out now?" he asked

"Yea, Ria's waiting for me"

Part of me wanted to just stay here with him for the night, wrapped in his arms doing God knows what. But I promised Ria, and I knew she was anxious to get out and have a good time.

"What time will you be back?" he asked as he started to leave a trail of kisses on my neck.

"I dunno, probably late" I said, trying to pull myself together and not fall under his spell right as I'm trying to get out the door. He brought his face back to mine and placed a kiss on my lips

"Don't get into any trouble. I'd hate to have to come find you" I smirked before challenging him

"Oh yea?"

"Yea"

"Define trouble" his eyes narrowed and he stared at me hard. I was slowly starting to figure out how to push his buttons and it made me giggle. "I'm kidding"

"You don't think that dress is kind of short?" he asked, eyes trailing down to my exposed thighs. I tilted my head to the side giving him a look implying 'really?'

I shook my head and kissed his cheek before slipping out of his grasp. "I'll see you when I get back?" I said in a questioning manner as I walked towards the door. He nodded and I gave him one last smile before meeting Ria at the front and we took off.

"So where are we going anyway?" I asked as I sat in the passenger seat of her black Audi, staring at the city from my window

"This lil club I like to go to. Sundays they always play old school, you're cool with that right?"

"Of course" The first day we met, we both realized we had identical taste in music. She was actually a big fan of Prince herself before she started to work for him. I knew I'd be in good hands and trusted her with wherever she chose to go.

"P's done a couple random performances there throughout the years, so I know the owner and the bouncers. We'll have a good time" I had a feeling that's how it was anywhere she went, and not just her but anyone associated with him. I have a little bit of pull back home in LA, but I'm sure nothing compared to her.