23 | Venus

Doing as I was told, I turned around to face the bare kitchen wall that stood in front of me. Jeans now unbuttoned and unzipped, he peeled them off with ease before I stepped out of each leg. He traced his fingers over my heat causing me to twitch before he tore them off.

Propping my elbows on the counter, I turned my head around to look at him. Prince stood behind me, admiring his view with his bottom lip tucked between his teeth. Palming my ass with one hand, he gave me a firm squeeze before a loud smack echoed across the kitchen. I yelped at the sensation, the sudden movement causing me to face forward as I was before. I felt his right hand snake between my legs and his fingers began to rub my clit. I let out a low groan as he teased me, curling two fingers inside of me before pulling them out again. I whined at the loss of contact before he slipped them back in, pumping a few times before ripping them out.

"Are you always this wet for me baby?" That deep voice always sent me into overdrive. With his clothed cock pressing against me, hands tight around my hips, I whimpered a "Mhm".

"Good. Don't move" I felt his warm body pull away from he as he sauntered out of the kitchen. I was bent over in desperation, my body aching for anything and everything he had in store for me. I waited vulnerably for no more than thirty seconds, but when you're this hot it felt like thirty minutes. Just as I began to stand back up, his figure reappeared in the door way, condom in hand.

"Didn't I tell you not to move?" he scolded me. I quickly turned back around as he walked over to me. Seconds later I felt his warm flesh against mine. Ripping the package open with his teeth, he threw the remnants on the ground before rolling the condom onto himself. One hand had a firm grip on my hip; bringing me towards him as he teased my entrance with his length, rubbing his hard cock against my clit.

"Fuck Prince" I whispered in agony. I hated how he teased me but I knew how much he enjoyed watching me grow impatient.

"Tell me what you want baby" he spoke, aligning his tip to my entrance. I swallowed hard, waiting in anticipation. The longer he waited for an answer, the harder he became. I brought my hand behind me, trying to hold on to his length to guide him but he roughly grabbed my wrist and placed it back on the counter. "Uh uh, you know how this works" A mischievous smile crept upon my face. This cat and mouse game was becoming a habit for us. I liked to push his buttons on purpose, and I'm positive he enjoyed putting me in my place.

"Now tell me.." his mouth was at my ear, chills running through me as he spoke slowly, enunciating each word to get his point across "..what you want".

As he pushed himself against my clit, I readily cried out "Fuck me ple-" before I could finish he thrusted into me, taking my breath away in the process. A thick moan coming from the both of us as my walls stretched around him. After burying himself into me, he pulled out slowly repeating his actions. With my eyes glued shut, my hands held onto the counter for support.

He gripped my hips tighter as his pace quickened, the sound of my ass smacking against him filling the room. Raking his hand through my hair, he wrapped a handful around his wrist and lightly tugged, causing me to avert my eyes from the counter to the wall. The harder he pumped, the tighter he pulled my hair.

"Oh shit..P-Prince!" my moans coming out as stutters, not able to speak properly as I relished in the feeling of him inside me. Resting his head in the crook of my neck, his raspy groans grew louder as he focused on every single thrust.

"Jesus Christ Riley" I heard him mutter. Hearing him in so much pleasure began to send me over the edge. His left hand crept around front, teasing my clit as he rammed into me.

"Oh fuck Prince...I-I'm-"

"Don't come yet" he growled into my ear. I tried to hold on for the life of me, but he felt so good I didn't know how much longer I was going to last.

"You feel so good baby" I purred as his grip on my hair loosened. Biting my lip and fusing my eyes shut again, I fought my hardest to hold in my orgasm.

With the palm of his hand on my back, he pushed me back down slowing his strokes but keeping the same force as before. His thrusts became deeper and sharper, my knuckles were turning white from gripping the countertop so hard. Letting my head fall on my hands I bit my lip as he relentlessly worked himself inside of me.

"Just a little longer baby" he husked

"Prince I can't" I begged him as I felt myself giving up. His loose grip tightened again as I felt a tug on my hair. His fingers sped up with a few more strokes before he finally gave me permission to release

"Come, baby" immediately my walls clenched around him and I felt him swell inside me. Both of our orgasms ripping through us at the same time, obscenities and both of our names being called out simultaneously. I'd never felt a release so intense, my body shuddered against his as my eyes rolled to back of my head. I felt my juices dripping down my leg as he worked both of us through our orgasms, both of them lasting longer than expected.

Once we were finally able to focus, he pulled out of me and slipped the full condom off of him and into the trash. With my legs still weak and heart still pounding, he pulled me close to him and meshed his lips with mine. Pulling away, I pushed a bit of hair off of his sweaty forehead. The exhaustion in his eyes now more apparent than ever.

"Now will you get some rest?" I asked with a slight smile

"If I had that every day I'd never have problems sleeping" he gently began to nip at my neck

"Well If I had that every day I'd have problems walking" We both laughed before picking up our clothing and heading upstairs to bed.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. The cold sheets beside me let me know he had been up for a while. After showering and getting dressed, I made my trek downstairs to make myself some coffee. The kitchen had been cleaned of our mess from the night before and I wondered exactly who cleaned up. Embarrassment took over me at the thought of his maid cleaning up dry stains from the two of us. Although depending on how long she's been with him, she's probably seen worse.

As I sipped my coffee, I spotted Cass walking through the atrium

"Cass!" I called out. He stopped and looked my way before walking over "What are you doing here on a Saturday?" I asked as we hugged

"P's having some work done to one of the rooms upstairs, I'm just here to supervise the workers"

My brows furrowed together in suspicion

"Is this the new wardrobe room he was talking about?"

"Yea, that room"

I stared him down not truly believing him, but Cassius was very good at making people believe him even when he was lying. Guess that's a part of the job and why he does it so well.

"Yea, okay. Do you know where he is?"

"Check studio B" he told me before walking off. I lazily shuffled my way through the building and into the studio. I could smell the burning of lavender candles as I got closer so I knew he was there. I crept in and heard the keys of his piano being played. As I turned the corner, he smiled once he noticed me. I leaned over the piano and watched as he played whatever came to mind. I raised my hand like an elementary school kid, waiting to be called on.

"Yes baby?" he asked, keeping his eyes on me while still flawlessly playing each key.

"Can I make a request?" I asked, resting my chin on my hand that was propped on the purple piano. He gave me a look of approval in response. "Venus de Milo"

He smiled that infectious smile of his while almost immediately transitioning his nameless tune into my favorite instrumental piece without missing a beat. It was scary how brilliant he was with his instruments.

As I watched him play I became overwhelmed with love and gratitude. This song has always moved me, and so did he. I adored this man, and for some crazy reason he loves me too.

Just because it's perfection
💜