27 | Shhh

As I opened the door and flicked on the light, I watched as his eyes began to take in the space around us.

"This your room?" he asked, picking up an old photo that sat on my dresser

"Used to be" I said as I shut the door, locking it behind me. "They've changed a few things around, but the for the most part it's how I left it"

He sat down on my Vanity chair and I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as I stood in between his legs.

"What was all that?" he asked, referring to the performance he had just witnessed "You didn't tell me you could move like that" at this point he couldn't even look me in the eyes, his gaze trailed from my breasts, down to my legs. His hands followed until they gripped my thighs, rubbing them up and down.

"You never asked"

"So.." his fingers popped the button of my jeans "will you dance for me at home?" I loved when his voice got so deep it was almost unrecognizable. He had barely touched me, yet you wouldn't be able to tell by how soaked I was already.

"I might" I teased.

"Mm" his teeth sank into his bottom lip as he pulled my jeans down. I happily stepped out of them pushing them out of the way. His fingers dragged along my skin before he brought his mouth to my heat, sucking through my drenched delicates.

"Auh" I whined in pleasure as he nipped at me through the lace. He let out a chuckle that vibrated against me, loving the instant affect he had on me. Grabbing a hold of my thong, he slid it off of me as I kicked that aside as well. I lifted my shirt over my head as he took my left leg, placing it on the chair next to his thigh allowing me to open up for him. Just as I began to unhook my bra, his warm tongue latched onto my heat and I let out an unexpected moan. Burying his face into me, I grabbed a handful of his hair trying to keep myself steady.

"Oh shit" I moaned as my body grew hot and my eyes closed shut. I was so focused on the incredible feeling of his tongue lapping me up that I hadn't even noticed he had maneuvered his pants down to his ankles, his cock standing at attention waiting for me. To my dismay he pulled away, lowering my leg back down, but not before leaving wet kisses along my thigh. Leaving behind a trail of wetness caused by own fluids.

"Do you have anything?" I asked in a daze. His mouth was the quickest way to leave my mind hazy, causing me to fumble on my words. I thought I heard him mumble the word 'shit' under his breath which led me to believe we were without protection. "It's fine" I whispered, shaking my head. I had been on the pill for a while now so I wasn't worried, I just know he likes to be careful.

"Come here" he ordered, as he held the base of his shaft. I straddled his body before slowly easing myself onto him. A moan automatically rolling off of my tongue at the sensation of him filling me up, a feeling I had become addicted to. My hands wrapped around his neck as I slowly raised my hips, letting my body fall back down on him, causing him to grunt in pleasure. His hands held a firm grip on my hips as I began to slowly bounce up and down on his length. Our lips connected as my pace sped up, causing us both to utter gutted groans into each other's mouths.

"Prince!" I called out in pleasure as he suddenly thrust into me as I slammed my body down onto him. My voice louder than I realized.

"Sshh" the one and only time he's ever wanted me to be quiet. The music was so loud throughout the house I wasn't worried that anyone would hear us. Or it could be that his dick felt too amazing for me to care. Although my door was locked, there was still something so hot about the fact that anyone could come looking for us at any time.

Kissing down my neck, he sucked fiercely on my skin marking his territory, causing me to shudder against him. Ungluing one hand from my hip, he brought it down to rub my clit causing me to toss my head back.