09 | I Can't Hear You

"Where are we going?" I asked as he briskly led us down the stairs. I waved and smiled at his maid who was walking up the stairs as we were coming down.

"You ask too many questions" was all he said and I rolled my eyes in response. He led us into his editing room and closed the door behind us after we walked in. Out of every room at Paisley, this was one of my favorites. There was nothing spectacular about it, but other than the studio's I got the feeling that he could really be in his element in this space.

My feet sank into the plush burgundy carpet that matched perfectly to the walls. There were no windows, and you couldn't hear a thing outside of this room or vice versa. It was a very intimate space, just a couch with a flat screen TV and a computer. A couple bookshelves here and there, maybe it was the privacy that I admired so much.

"Sit down" he told me as he went to sit at the computer. He began fumbling around and typing as I stepped down and got comfortable on the couch. A video popped up on the screen directly in front of us. I thought maybe he just wanted me to spend some time with him as he edited a sound check or something. Honestly I wanted nothing more, getting to spend any time with him was time well spent in my eyes.

"I wanted to give you something before you leave" Once again I was reminded that we only had 24 hours left together. As sad as it made me, I was anxious to find out exactly what he wanted to give me.

As the video played I noticed the audio sounded familiar, as if I'd just heard it the day before. As it played a little more I realized it was because I had just heard it the day before. It was footage of the rehearsal that I witnessed. He hit fast forward and stopped right as we were both singing Joy In Repetition. Me from my seat, and him on stage.

"You were recording that whole time?" I asked shocked. His back was towards me, but I knew he was smirking

"Baby I record everything"

I should have known. He spun around in his office chair to face me; pointing at the screen he says "It's yours"

"The video? Really?" I was honored. I can't imagine how quick I'd wear this DVD out, knowing I'll want to watch it every day just to relive this experience. Suddenly his demeanor changed, I couldn't pin point what it was. There was a certain fervor about his character.

"There's something else I want to give you" His voice dropped an octave as he got up and started walking towards me. I'll never forget the look in his eyes. They were dark and filled with lust. I bit my lip as my nerves took over and I unknowingly crossed my legs out of habit, I tensed up.

"Uh uh" he shook his head as he reached the couch. He looked down at my legs that were closed shut and pointed to them before he leaned down towards me. With one hand on the back of the couch and the other on my thigh, he brought his face to mine. "That's not gonna work". Just his voice alone was enough to get me wet.

"What's not?" my voice was shaky, I was a bundle of nerves all over again just like when we first met

"I'm gonna need more room" he said seductively as he turned his attention to my legs. He gracefully got on his knees and trailed his hands over my thighs, uncrossing them himself.

I had so many thoughts running through my mind, mostly about the night before. The last thing I wanted to do was to have him start something he knew he wasn't going to finish, but I wasn't dumb enough to bring it up or stop him. I watched as he carefully pulled at the waistband of my leggings. "May I?" he looked up at me with those eyes and I nodded in response. Pulling them down effortlessly he tossed them to the side and began to leave soft kisses on my inner thigh. His touch sent a chill down my spine and a fire built in my stomach from anticipation. "Relax" he whispered as I felt his thumb trace over my warmth. An immediate soft moan slipped from my lips causing my body to react and unwind. I closed my eyes as his thumb continued to trace my clit, before he pulled my panties to the side fusing his finger to my flesh. My head slowly made its way to the back of the couch as I relished in his touch.

His lips made their way back to my thigh as he continued to rub my heat. I was dripping, and I needed him in any way possible. Finally taking off my lace panties he tucked them in the front pocket of shirt. Before I could speak to protest he said "I deserve a parting gift too" He grinned before bringing his attention back to my heat that was crying out in desperation for him.

Grabbing a firm grip on my thighs he pulled me closer to the edge of the couch and without a second to spare his tongue lapped my clit before diving inside me. My head fell back once more against the couch, causing my back to arch in pleasure. My hand found his head and I grasped onto his hair as his tongue danced around inside me. Trying to keep in my moans, I whimpered as my hips reacted to his motions. I gasped as I felt his head twist, trying to gain deeper access. "Oh my god" I whispered before biting my lip, restraining from being too loud. He pulled away, still keeping his lips just inches away from my pussy. I was breathless and confused as to why he stopped.

"I wanna hear you" he told me sternly. My eyes shot open as I looked down to meet his gaze. Not wanting to respond I just nodded, eagerly wanting him to continue. He brought his attention back to me and began to circle my clit with his tongue before plunging a finger inside me. I let out a muffled cry of gratification as one finger became two. "I don't hear you" he said, working his fingers until my gspot was found. My hips jerked and I cried out, startling myself with how fast and loud my voice carried. "Better" he said as I felt a smile spread across his lips. As he picked up the pace with his fingers I could feel a knot forming in my stomach. "Prince..oh fuck" I called out, trying to steady my voice but his tongue was relentless. I gripped a pillow on the couch while the other still had a hold of his hair.

"Are you gonna come for me Riley" he mumbled against me, just the eroticism in his words brought me to another level.

"Yes" I panted as I felt myself getting closer. I felt my legs begin to tremble and my mind went hazy. "Prince.. I'm gonna-" I couldn't even finish my thought, the intensity of his fingers and his tongue had me drawing a blank.

"Come, baby" Almost on cue I moaned his name as he took me fully in his mouth, and my love poured out onto his lips. I rode out my orgasm on his face as my body shuddered, trying to regain my composure and catch my breath. After planting a few more wet kisses on my thighs he got up and brought my lips to his, tasting myself on his lips. The force of his kiss took my breath away and I wanted nothing more than to return the favor.

Breaking the kiss he trailed his thumb over my bottom lip before giving me a peck. My eyes met the obvious bulge that was trapped in his pants. I bit my lip, my mouth damn near watering as he quickly noticed my gaze. He smirked as he gently took my chin, bringing his eyes to mine.

"Promise me something"

"What?" I asked

"Don't get into any trouble tonight"

"What kind o-"

"I don't like sharing" He said, there was a certain ferocity in his tone which told me he wasn't joking around. "You're coming back to me" Without any explanation to what he meant, he brought me in for another kiss. My mouth meshed so easily with his and at that second I forgot all about my plans with Ria.