34 | Reputation

"Faster" I begged.

His thrusts accelerated as his tip brushed against my g spot without missing a beat. His teeth sank into my neck followed by a deep grunt that rumbled in his throat. My hand gripped the back of his head tighter, messing up his mane that was so perfectly groomed just minutes before. My mouth fell open as the pleasure I was so accustomed to intensified. I will never get over the feeling of him being buried inside of me. No one has ever taken my body to such lengths like he does.

I clenched my leg around his waist tighter as the angle of his thrusts shifted. His forehead left a small trail of sweat down my neck as he planted kisses against it.

"Oh my God" I cried out as I felt that familiar sensation in the pit of my stomach. He reached down and rapidly rubbed circles against my clit. I opened my mouth but nothing came out, my eyes shut as I couldn't even keep them open if I tried. His moans in my ear were just adding fuel to the fire. The pleasure became too intense and without warning I clenched around him, my orgasm ripping through me by surprise. He mumbled my name before it became too much for him too and his love erupted inside of me.

Prince had been busy all day, I'd barely seen him. Just as I was running out the door, he grabbed my waist and the rest was history. I looked back to see him still lying on the bed as I got dressed. His hand was over his forehead and his eyes were shut. It was only 5 o'clock but I could tell he was exhausted. He'd been working nonstop and it was finally catching up to him. After putting my shoes back on, I walked over to his side of the bed and gently pecked his lips.

"Get some sleep, I'll be back" I whispered and he nodded his head.

-

"Stop blinking" I told Ria firmly as I held an eyeliner pencil to her waterline.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it!" she whined.

She begged me to come over and do her makeup for a date she had tonight. She still wouldn't tell me who the mystery guy was, but I didn't pester her for information. However I was getting curiouser by the day, she seemed to really like him. I told her I wouldn't come over if her brother was home and she assured me he was working late on a project. I'm not gonna lie, Sam has really put a dent in mine and Ria's friendship. It's not as easy for us to spend time together anymore. If she's at Paisley she's working, so we can't really chill there. Her brother has different hours so you never know when he may or may not be home. Everything we do has to be out of both environments. We make it work, but it's still frustrating having to "make sure the coast was clear" before being able to hang out.

Finally finishing up her face, I instructed her to close her eyes while I sprayed the last bit of setting spray to her perfectly beat face.

"Go look" I told her pointing to her full length mirror. Staring at her face every which way, she lit up with excitement and I could breathe a sigh of relief. No matter how successful I may be, it's always nerve racking doing someone I know. More pressure to make them look and feel perfect I guess.

"Yas!" She shouted out loud and I laughed as she posed in the mirror. "You're so ridiculous with this stuff, I don't know how you do it"

"I'm glad you like it" I said, proud of my work as I watched her beam with happiness. "So what are you and Mr. Mystery man doing tonight?" I asked as I began to put everything away in my train case.

"He's taking me to dinner, and then a museum. There's an exhibit on fashion throughout the decades, he thought I'd be into it"

"That is so sweet Ria" I said as I turned to face her "Clearly he pays attention and knows your interests, that's really thoughtful"