12 / thinking bout you

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jade questions me as she carries Bella in her arms and sways her to sleep. I giggle and gave her a smile, "I'm just thinking bout you." I tell her. She shakes her head, "And why's that?"
"Why's that?," I laugh. "I miss you, Thirlwall. It is illegal to miss my own wife? Like hell no." I laugh. She nods and presses a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I've missed you too."

"Bitch, you were in a coma for nine months how the hell would you have missed me?," I laugh. "That's impossible. I mean wow. But I know that you would've missed me no matter what. But moving on. Let's catch up."
Jade nods, "I'd love to," she said. "So. Nine months, forty weeks, two hundred and seventy three days. What has my baby been up to all this time?"

"Well... I got pregnant. Obviously," I giggle. Jade giggles and softly taps the top of Bella's nose. "I worked from home a lot. And no get your head out of the gutter Thirlwall because it definitely wasn't it that way. I only work with you." I explain. She laughs and bites her lips as she scans down my body and back up. "But what I meant was that I worked on various things during your stay. Filming videos for your channel, keeping fans updated, daily vlogs uh well truthfully not really, producing etc. I've been in the studio lately and let's just say that I've been able to write a few things. And all that while being pregnant is impossible. I had Luke with me every second of each day till this point. I have no idea how to thank him but I'm here, you're here and my beautiful little girl."

"I love you." she coos.

"I love you more."

"We should thank him though," Jade starts, "There's just so much we haven't thanked him enough for. And needs all the thank yous he deserves. I say we plan something. Like a surprise. Hemmo has been nothing but our other half for years now and just imagine if you never had him by you. Like.. wow."

"Life would be so different, worthless, complicated, stressful. I'd just commit instead of living another second."

Jade nods, "You're important to him. And I want him to see how inportant and special he is to you. What do you think? A little surprise wouldn't hurt him would it?" she giggles.

"Not even a fly." I laugh back.