19 / tRuTh

After two days of lying in a hospital bed I was finally discharged. Jade offered to carry my bags and I couldn't help but smile. "I'm honestly not going to break apart if I carry my own bags baby." She nods, "I know but you're not carrying anything heavy until I know you're good to go." she says. "Which I am." I laugh. "I don't care," she says. "I'm gonna carry everything if I have to."

"Ok not everything. I have to be able to hold my child you know." I laugh. "I'll think about it." she answers as we turn a corner. Luke's room was just a hallway down from mine. I missed the tall guy and I'm excited to see him again. I don't even know what happened after I blacked out from the ride. But hearing that he was in the ICU it must've been really serious. He didn't deserve any of this either. Luke is too kind hearted but it has already happened. What can I do?

We arrive at the ICU and we find the room plastered with Luke's name across the door. I sigh heavily and Jade presses a soft kiss on my cheek, "None of it is your fault. Don't blame yourself." she says. I smile. It's like she read my mind. She knows me too well.

I bring my hand towards the handle and I prepare myself for what's to come. He could have the same amount of bruises and scars, he could have much more and I wouldn't have a clue. Prepared, I turn down the handle and the door opens wide. In front of sits a hospital bed with my best friend.

As I walk towards him Luke slowly opens his eyes. Jade closes the door and I eye him from head to toe. His forehead had a bandage, a pool of red blood visible. On his arm was a cast. His leg was mid-air, hung up. All I could think of was "he shouldn't have had to feel all this pain." Luke gives me a warm smile as a clear ocean fills my eyes. "Perrie..." he coos. Jade stands behind me and wraps her arms around my waist as tears leave my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I apologise. He shakes his head, "It's not your fault, Perrie. Please stop crying princess. For me? Look behind you. Jade's being strong for me. So do the same for me yeah? Otherwise I won't be happy little Lukey." he pouts.

I wipe my eyes and I stare him. In failure I let out a giggle and watched a smile grow on his face as Jade plants a soft kiss on my cheek. "How long since you guys fucked?" Luke asks out of the blue. My eyes widen and Jade's grip on my waist loosens. "What the bloody hell." she laughs. Luke laughs, "What? I'm sure you both wanna get inside each others pants. Well shorts in this case but you get the point right?" he smirks. I roll my eyes at the tall boy, "Very." I chuckle as I give him tbe ride finger.

~•~

As I stir the wooden spoon into the the sauce a small smile creeps onto my face as Jade begins to press soft kisses down my neck. Her hands glide around my waist and I bite my lip carefully as I try to concentrate on the food in front of me. My heart begins to race as I feel her lips against my skin, sucking it gently. My eyes roll back and I turn off the stove tops. Without another second to put to waste I turn around and my lips get caught in between hers. Her kisses are hungry and I feed her. As we kiss I feel a smile creep onto her face as she grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer towards her body. Our bodies collide and our heat lingers off each other. I move my hands up her back and into her hair. My fingers curl into ber straight hair, tugging on it lightly as she rips my shirt off my chest and presses kisses just above my cleavage.

My back slowly arches and Jade pulls my body off of the ground. My legs wrap around her and sbe sits me down on the bench behind her. A soft moan escapes my lips she brushes her lips back against mine and tugs it harshly. In moments she carries me off of the bench and I'm thrown into our bed.