11 / what a feeling

"I can't believe you're awake." I say as I watch Jade hold Bella in her arms. "I can't believe you gave birth!" she laughs. Her laughter fills the room and my heart skips a beat. It's been too long since I last saw her. I've missed her endlessly. I keep my gaze on my two girls. They're both beautiful and mine.

"It's been a while," she starts. "How are you?" she asks me. I smile, "I'm great," I answer. "Amazing now that you're awake. Props to you though Thirlwall. Awake just in time to look after your child." We both enter a fit of laughter.

"Luke," Jade coos. Luke lifts his head and looks towards Jade. "Yeah?" he asks. "Thank you," she says. "Thank you for being me while I was in a bed completely useless. She wouldn't have been able to make it this far without you Hemmings. And I'm grateful that you spent your time towards Pez and Bella. It's something I can truly never be able to repay you enough."

"All good Thirlwall. Now that you're back I'm sure you have a lot of catching up to do," he smiles. I give him a wink and Jade just glares at us. "What?" I ask. "We have a surprise for you." Luke says. Jade nods, "Oh ok then. Which is?" I roll my eyes, "There's a fuc- reason why it's called a surprise baby."

"And I'm sure you both have a lot of fun things to do after that," Lauren chuckles. "I mean I'm sure after these past nine months one of you have been dying to work out. Stretch and just feel the burn and pleasure. The -"

"Jauregui, can we not talk about that with my child around? You're right but please. If Allysus was upon us right now she'd be giving you a whooping."

"Ouch." Lauren says.

"Exactly." I laugh.

"You two should try some yoga. I heard that couples yoga is really trendy," Luke starts. "I wonder who tops." he grins as he takes a sip of his tea.

"You're lucky I'm not gonna tip that hot ass tea all over you." I huff.

"Please, don't spill the tea."

"Then I'll snatch your weave."

"But that'll just leave me bald."

Bella giggles and sends us all in awe.
This was one of the happiest days of my life. The love of my life finally wakes up, I give birth to Bella and I have an entire group of loving friends. And if I didn't have Luke I wouldn't be here.
I thank my lucky stars that I have him everyday - just as I thank them for my Jade. What would I be without them?

"You know what's funny?" Luke adds.

"What?" Lauren asks.

"That the fans were supposed to be here to surprise Jade." he finishes.

"Well does it look like I could've went all That's So Raven and magically get psychic powers to tell the future? Do you think I could've lowkey just whipped out my phone and be like 'hey jade's waking up today please be at the hospital. btw if you can't find me i'll be in the delivery room!' huh Lucas?!"

"Soz Mom.

"Soz? Really? And you call yourself punk rock.."