37 / LIE

Dinah

I sit on the couch with Jesy by my side, my hand in hers, and her head resting on my shoulder. Perrie continues to explain her hardships, recent tragedies and how that now, unlike before, she's stronger than ever, and with Jade and Bella by her side there's nothing that could make her any happier. While I sat in silence, listening, observing and nodding to Perrie's words I sensed something.

There was something in the air and although I couldn't pin point what it was it seemed to be leaning towards Lauren. For a long time I carefully observed Perrie's story. I could tell how much she loved Jade and how much she badly needs her. And on the other hand, Lauren, was in another world. I decide to let it go.

After a long discussion the topic drifted onto Lauren. "So how's Zayn?" Jesy asks, clearing her throat, and like me, getting that feeling ~ That weird but existent feeling. Lauren shows a big and beautiful smile, "He's amazing," she answers. "I'm so lucky." I nod, "I'm happy for you two." I add. She smiles, "Thank you." Lauren answers.

~•~

Later that night things got more and more clearer. The entire group came over and were scattered around the kitchen and living room. Lauren however was nowhere near Zayn. Some part of me thinks it has to do with the fight they had once Zayn had stepped through Perrie's door. I decide to leave it be in hopes that by the time they left it'll be like nothing ever happened. "Dinah" I hear someone call.

I turn around and I come face to face with Jade, "Hey sexy, it's been a while." "I know," she chuckles. "Although I've noticed something." I nod, "Does it have to do with them?" I ask as motion my head towards Lauren and Zayn's direction. Jade nods and brings her gaze behind me. "They've been apart ever since they got here," Jade sighs.

"Something has to be up. I just don't know what it could be." "Hey, don't worry. You and Perrie have had your fights. I'm sure this is just the beginning of that stage in a relationship. We just need to leave them be, sort their shit out and hopefully it's gonna get better."

"We can only hope." Jade sighs. "Hope. It breeds eternal misery." I answer. "Spencer?, Jade starts, "Is that you?" Jade chuckles. "Anyway all we should do is give them some time," I breath. "Hope or no hope it's all up to the both of them. And if something happens then all we can do is respect their decision whatever it may be."

~

VERY SHORT UPDATE IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN SO FREAKING BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND THINGS. I PROMISE THE NEXT WILL BE LONGER FJSJSJSJ