38 // as if it's your last

Jade // 2 months later

As the wind gently caresses my skin I take a seat beside Perrie and hand her a beer, "You seem pretty occupied love," I say softly. The view from the balcony was amazing. I take the loose strand of hair covering her ocean blue eyes, tucking them away behind her ear, exposing her red bloodshot eyes. Another night and she still holds onto the blame. Sighing I take her hand, intertwining our fingers, my thumb softly rubbing against the top of her hand, "Before you say anything," I begin again. "I want you to know that nothing is your fault. There's no doubt I've been saying that ever since that night but it's not your fault. What happened with Lauren happened but you can't keep blaming everything on you." I say. Perrie swallows the lump in her throat before bringing the bottle to her lips. "But why do I feel like this? She asks. "That's normal though."  "No, I feel like the universe hates me." She speaks. I let out a small chuckle before raising her hand and pressing a soft tender kiss on top of it, "Baby, you are by no means a person that anyone could ever hate. If they did or if they do... then that's there loss not yours. But believe me when I say the the universe doesn't hate you," I reply as I set down my bottle. My right hand raises and cups her cheek, just in time to catch her single tear. "Don't ever think to downgrade yourself. You are so much more than that. God forbid we could continue being like this for ages until she shows up... but until then I will keep telling you your worth. Life will always have it's tragic moments, but it'll always have those moments that you share with your loves ones as if it's your last. You've been through hell and back these past few years and your most certainly not going to go through them again. And as your beloved wife," I chuckle, "I'll be here by your side, no more fears, no more crying. I'm not gon' leave you now I know it's gonna get better. Cause nothing else matters like us."

"What do you think is gonna happen though?" She asks softly. "I wish," I say as I press a soft kiss on her shoulder, "I knew. I really do baby. But what I do know is that you need to go to bed," A tear rolling down both our cheeks. "I miss her too." "And Zayn..." She adds. I place both my hands on her waist and I lift her onto my lap, "He probably - " "He doesn't. Nothing is your fault." I say as I hug her tighter, pressing a kiss on her cheek, "Never." I finish.

As she turns to face me I feel a drop of water hit my thigh, "Are you still crying?" I ask. "No." Perrie answers. I look up, drops of water leaving the dark clouds that lingered above us.
When I bring my eyes back to hers, I found myself drowing in her mesmerising eyes before taking them down to her perfectly pink lips. In a second I feel our lips crash against each other like the waves in the ocean. She twists her body and faces me, her legs wrapping around me as we feed the hunger rising from ourselves. My fingers wrap around the end of her shirt, tugging it as she pushes her tongue into my mouth. I softly moan as the rain begins to fall.

A smirk forms on my lips as the rain gets harder, "Fuck I'm mad. "No you're not?" Perrie laughs against my lips. "I am." I answer. "No and why would you?" Perrie asks as she stares at my lips. "The rain took my job," I sigh. "Only I should get you wet." I smirk. "You're unbelievable." She laughs. "And so are my hands." I say as I pull us up from the ground. Perrie shouts in surprise as I begin to walk back into our room. I shut the door behind me and I throw her onto the bed. As she stares me down, I do the same as I bite my lip. Her wet clothes against her body had me going crazh. I take the ends my shirt and pulled it off my body. "Fuck I've missed you." I coo as I dive into the bed and felt my body collide with her warm wet body. Feeling her smile against my lips had me. And soon I lost all control as I felt her hand against my thigh. "Daddy's back." she says. "That's my role." I breathe. "Not today."