13 / sweet dreams or a beautiful nightmare

I sit and looked at Jade blankly as my cheeks dried. The area around me was covered in my tears as Jade sat silently beside me and held my hand tightly.
It was currently three in the morning and here we are. I'm wide awake and falling asleep would be harder than ever. Would it be possible to do so now on? My answer is... probably not.

"Baby," she coos, "Please say something. Anything? Perrie?" Jade adds as she rubs her thumb across my hand. The tears I've been holding begin now begin to stream down my face as I remember every detail of this nightmare. It was disgusting. It felt too real for me. And that's the part that has me on edge. Jade sighs and her phone buzzes beside her. It illuminates and blares her ringtone for Luke's calls.

She takes her phone off of the bed and swipes across her screen. Her lips part, "Luke," she starts. The pain and worry in her voice is evident. "I don't know what to do. She won't believe that you're ok," she adds. "Help me please."

"Give her the phone." he instructs. Jade nods and places the phone onto my lap. "Perrie," I hear Luke say. "I'm ok. I know you're listening to me and by now I hope you realise that I'm alive, I'm well and whatever leaves my lips is true. What have I been telling you? I'll never leave your side. It's just a nightmare and it's gonna stay that way. I'm still here. You'll never lose me."

I gulp and took a deep breath, "You promise?" I ask him. Luke chuckles through the other end of the line and I feel a small smile creep onto my face. He really is fine. He's here and he's alive. "I promise you. It won't break. And that's another promise I'll keep."

"I love you Lukey." I coo as I rub my eyes gently. Jade smiles and leans in to press a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you more my princess. Now do me and favour and get some rest yeah? If you want we can do some fun things together later on today? Would you like that?" he asks me. I nod continuously. "I'd love that." I answer. From the way he laughs I could tell he had a smile on his face. "Now that's the Perrie I love. Just remember that I'm here before you close your eyes. It's getting late and as I said earlier, get some rest. Good mornight Perrie." he says before the call ends and I hand Jade her phone.

"You ok now my love?" Jade asks.

"Thanks to you and Luke. I just - it was so -" Jade presses her finger against my lips and hushes me. "Don't." she says as she shakes her head. I nod and watched her brush her finger against my lips before leaning in and crashing her soft pink lips against mine. Within seconds I find her straddling herself against my lap as she feeds my hungry kisses. The nightmare drains down and I'm full of lust. My fingers drive into her brown hair and I tug on them lightly as she kisses my neck, biting and pulling at it. A soft moan leaves my lips as she thrusts her hips against me. My hands drive down her waist and I curl my fingers into the hem of her shirt. Our lips part and I pull her shit off her body. Our lips lock and her body heat touches me. Jade pushes me and my back falls onto the mattress. My eyes lock into hers and our lips seperate as she gets on her knees and pulls her shorts down. My heart races and I watch the shorts fly onto the floor.

Her warm hands cup my cheek and she kisses me passionately. Her warm body grinds against mine and I roll my eyes back. It feels so good. My back arches and she runs her hand down my thighs. I quiver at her touch and I freeze as she backs away and bites her lip. Right before I could look at her face another second she looks down and pulls my shorts down. A playful smirk appears on her face as she pulls my underwear off. Without any hesitation she leans in and glides her warm wet tongue against my clit. My fists are tight as my back arches off the cold mattress. I scream out in pleasure as she begins to press kisses against me. My chest rises and falls deeply. The time ticks by and I ignore all the fucked up shit that I had experienced a while ago. Her tongue strokes up and down and I begin to cum. I feel the white milky liquid leave me and I can't do anything but shut my eyes tightly and moan as she played with me.