10 / sHe

A/N:
Yes, folks I named the Jerrie baby after my crush. That's how much I like her. To an extent. She's just so adorable and sweet and whenever I see her my heart just... FJSJSJDJS. Ok enough with that. Enjoy xx

*Post Birth*

Tears leave Luke's eyes as the nurse hands him my daughter. Giggles escape me and Luke's lips as I admire her.
"She looks just like you, Edwards."

I laugh, "Thanks Hemmo," I say. "I just wish Jade would've been able to be here right now. To see Bella." I add.

"The time will come where she will wake up princess. I'm sure that time will come soon enough. She'll meet Bella. Don't worry too much ok?"

"I'll try." I say softly. He sighs and shakes his head. "Way to set the mood, Pez. Bella's just been brought out into the world and the first thing you do is get all depressing. I know it's quite heart wrenching to not have her at a time like this be happy for baby Bella."

"At least Bella doesn't have a unconcious wife who has her own wife dying to see her eyes open and tell her how much they've missed her and have their lips pressed against her own," I say. "But you're right. I should be happy for the little one." I smile.

"Adorable. Just like you." he laughs.

"Well can I hold her now? I gave birth yesterday and I haven't held her since."

"You could've asked."

"Well look at that Bel. Uncle Lucas is being salty."

"Am not."

"Whatev -"

A knock comes from the door and I lift my head. A nurse peeps inside and a wide smile appears on her face. It was the nurse that's been keeping an eye on Jade for the past months. Could this mean what I'm thinking? I turn to Luke and I watch him stand from his seat.
Bella begins to cry and I face the door. I couldn't see much but whoever the nurse had to say gave me the slightest amount of hope. I have hope for Jade.
The nurse widens the door and I hear the sound of wheels rolling against the hospital floor. I hear indistinct chatter begin outside my room. What? I wait patiently and Luke smiles at me widely.
What is he seeing? Can he hear the conversation. I'm absolutely lost.

"Perrie, I have someone you may want to meet," she smiles. "It's been a while."

The nurse steps back and I watch the very girl I love get wheeled in - concious and wide awake. Tears fill my eyes as she stares back at me. She smiles and my heart jumps. Luke chuckles and Bella stops crying.

"Jade..."

"Hi," she coos. "It's been a while."

It's been less than a minute and yet her adorable character has made me lose of my god damn mind. The warm tears roll down my cheeks as Lauren wheels her in towards my bed. The smile on Jade's face lights up the room.

"I've missed you." I smile.

"Me too."

I feel someone's hand reach for mine. I look down and noticed Luke's large hand intertwining with mine. I look up and watched him let a tear leave his blue eyes. He carefully brings Bella to my arms and I watch her smile.

"Is that Bella?" Jade coos.

I nod, "Yeah, baby. This is Bella."

"Is she you and L-"

"She's not ours, Jade," Luke says. "She's yours. She had IVF done."

"S-she's mine?" she begins.

"Ours."