31 / the most magical place on earth

Perrie

I peep carefully over Jade's shoulder as I watch her fry a pancake on the stove. She had mentioned that the pancake would have a clue towards our family trip. I don't remember falling blind but I honestly don't see any clue.

"I know what you're thinking," she starts. "It may not look like a clue just yet but there's gonna be more to it," she adds, "just trust me on this one. I know what I'm doing. And once they all add up, it'll make sense." Jade finishes as she turns to face me and slips on her minnie mouse ears that she had bought from a store not long ago. "You make me feel like I'm really dumb, did you know that?" I laugh. "Well at times like this it really is my intention to do so. But as of right now, I'd love it if you and Bella take a seat at the table. I've got a single pancake left to cook. And from there the magic is going to be revealed." Jade giggles.

"Finally."

"And you're still bloody impatient."

Jade

"I have one question," she says, "before I shut up." Perrie continues as she takes the seat beside Bella. "First of all, I didn't ask you to shut up. I just said that you were impatient. And second of all, what did you want to ask?"

"Is it just us?"

"What?"

"Going on the trip I mean."

"Do you know or not what surprise means?"

"Mommy, mom is silly." Bella laughs, covering her mouth and gazing at me with her gorgeous blue eyes. It looked like Perrie's.

"I'm gonna agree with you on that one princess because I one hundred and ten percent agree on that fact," I say as I turn off the stove and walked to the table with the plate of pancakes. I lean over in between the space between Bella and Perrie and smiled, "But I've noticed a little someone forgot to wash their hands." I say as I press a soft kiss again Bella's cheek.

Bella leaves the table and heads over to the bathroom, leaving me and Perrie alone at the table, "Not to mention yourself, Edwards."

She sighs and stands from her chair. I smack her ass and she laughs, "Keep it PG will you." she announces. "Stop acting like this is the worst I can do. Quickly, but not too quick."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"Ugh, language Perrie Louise."

Perrie pouts. She knows I'm not happy when she swears around Bella. Swearing is ok but not with my daughter around.

"I'll be back." she says quietly as she takes herself to the bathroom. Shortly after she had dissappeared around the hallway, Bella props herself back into her seat, a wide smile on her face. "Can you close your eyes for mommy, bubba?" I ask. She nods. "That's my girl."

I take a fork and I drive it underneath the pancake. I take it from the plate and put one on Bella's and the other on Perrie's. Soon, Perrie joins us and takes a seat, her brows creased.

"Before you say something stupid again," I sigh, looking at Bella and watching her giggle. "Listen to me first. On a count of three you and Bella will flip your pancake. We got that?"

"Yeah." They clap in excitement.

"One... two... three!"

They flip their pancakes around and screams fill the house. The door to the guest bedroom opens and a lost and puzzled Luke peeps out the door, "What the hell happened?!"

"Nothing, Hemmings." I sigh.

He stares at the plate then back at me.

"Oh, they found out..."

"Yeah." I nod.

"Wait, so he knew and -"

"There's a reason it's called a surprise."

"See even Luke gets it." Bella says.

"I definetely do bub." he chuckles.

"Now enjoy. I however will go take a shower. Thank you for the wake up call."

"No problemo." I smile.

"We - we're going t - to - to -"

"We're going to Disneyland!"

"At least you're daughter could finish the sentence." I laugh. "Stop being a big bully." Perrie says.

"Stop being a big bully." I mock.

Tears begin to flow down Perrie's cheek as she stares at her pancake. I had gotten to use my creative side and had perfectly found a skill in pancake art. In the middle of the pancake was an outline of minnie mouse and the castle.

On Bella's was the word's ...

"The most magical place on earth, baby girl. I'm gonna take you there." I say.

"Who's coming?" she cries through tears of joy. I take a seat beside her and held her in my arms, "Lukey patootie pookey, Allysus in bible land, Ashton the drumstick, Leigh-Anne Pinncock and Normami Korslay, Liam Paynetrain, Zen Malibama Malik and Lern Lamp Jergi."

"I'm gonna wee." Perrie cries even harder.

"I told you I could be funny."

"I love you so much."

"Ok, but if you're gonna pee can you take yourself to the bathroom. If you're gonna wet yourself you might as well would've done it the other way and obviously because of yours truly." I say, raising my eyebrows.

"I don't know whether to kiss you or to just slap you real hard. This is a dream."

"And it definitely won't be one if you bloody piss on me. Now go to the bathroom before I clingwrap your chair. I don't need anybody pissing on my chairs thank you."