25 / night changes

6 months later

"Baby, wake up. Baby, please." I say as I drag my words. Jade groans and I remain on top of her as she rubs her eyes carefully, "Babe, you're a literal kill joy did you know that?" she asks.

I laugh and I take her hands off of her. Her eyes open and I stare into her brown eyes as her smile forms into a smirk, "You haven't changed out into some actual clothes baby."

"Oh, yeah I can go get chang -" Jade stops me mid sentence and presses her finger against my lips, "But I didn't it was a bad thing." she says as she bites her lower lip. "So you like it ay?"

She nods, "I do indeed. Very much to be honest." she adds as she takes down her finger and leans in toward me. Our lips touch and I feel her hunger. I kiss her back and I feel a smile form on my lips as she sits up straight.

I grind against her hips and she moans at my actions. The feeling of her warm hands around my waist make me shiver, "I thought you hated mornings?" she asks me as our lips part.
"Well I have a reason to enjoy them."

I smile playfully. "Damn, I love it when you're a kinky little fuck." she says. I pout, "What about when I'm not?" I ask.

"I love you either way baby girl. There's not a day where I love you any less." Jade smiles as she presses a tender kiss on my forehead.

"I made you breakfast by the way."

"Did you now?" she asks. I nod," Then what are we doing? Let's eat."

I climb off of her and I make my way to the door. Jade throws the blanket off of her body and I gaze at her amazing figure.

My eyes gaze at her body, the white lace making me weak. She looked so good and at this very moment I thanked the heavens she was mine. I loved it all.

"Quit staring Edwards and get that ass moving," she says.

I leave my gaze and she chuckles, "I'm just kidding baby." she explains as she takes a baggy shirt and throws it over jer body, "Oh." Was all I could say before a small laugh left my lips.

Before I turned for the door I take my thin silk robe from the knob and slipped it on, "Is it just or do you just get hotter and hotter?" Jade asks. I dunno," I shrug. "Do I?"

We both laugh. Jade walks up and stops behind me while wrapping her arms around my waist. Our hands intertwine and we walk out together. On the couch, Luke sits and eats his sandwich quietly in front of the TV.

"Morning," Jade says. "sleep well?" she asks as we head over to the table.

"Amazing." he answers. "Took you a while to get her out of bed, princess. Did she fuck you before she got out."

I roll my eyes and shook my head. "You know," I say as I walk up behind him, "we don't always fuck and for your information we just made out." I inform him as I pinch his cheeks.

"Ouch."

"Ouch is right Hemmo. Never again ok?"

He nods and I smile in achievement," If it leaves your mouth again I'm gonna have to hit your something." I laugh jokingly.

"Yes, mother."

"Ok, no I'm not that old you shit."

~•~

"Baby, I'm off to work."

"Do you have to leave so soon?"

Jade nods and pulls her bag over her shoulder, "Did you forget that I've been ditching work a lot? I can't do that forever. I got a few recordings today then I'll be back by tonight."

"Hurry home. I miss you already."

"You always miss me. But I'll be here by seven. Note that ok?" she says. I nod and she takes me in for a hug, "Look after Bella. I'll see you later. You too Hemmings. You be good now."

"Always am."

"Yeah right. See you two idiots later. Adios."

"I love you." I coo. Jade presses a kiss on my cheek softly, "I love you too baby girl."

Jade leaves and I slump onto the couch. Luke faces me and laughs as he offers me a bar of chocolate. I reach for it and tear it open.

"Bored?"

"Mhm."

"Go get dressed. I'll take care of Bells. We can go out and have a little fun. Jade can join when she finishes up. Sounds good?" he asks.

I nod, "Feels good."

"Well hurry and eat your chocolate. We don't have all day." he says. I furrow my brows.

"Are you calling me slow?"

"No."

"Liar.

"Tick tock." he says. I roll my eyes and I take the small Mars bar from it's packaging. I place it in my mouth and I chew as fast as I could.

"Don't choke."

"I won't."

"Carry on."

"I really hate you. I might as well choke you."

He chuckes at my announcement," Alright."

"Yeah, maybe later. I'm getting ready."

"Whatever you please," He smiles. "If you need me I'll be in Bella's room." he annouces before standing up from the couch and walking away.

I walk back into my room, a hand full of outfits going through my mind. My hands grasp for the handle and my closet opens. I take out my demin skirt and paired it with a tee and a jean jacket. I lay them across my bed before I removed my silk robe and went to put on some light makeup. When I had done my face and my hair I changed into my outfit for the day.

After twenty minutes I was all dressed and ready to go. I quickly grabbed my phone and placed it into my purse before heading out back into the lounge. A smile formed on my face when I found my little girl with Luke.

I quickly paced myself across the room before sitting down beside Luke and taking Bella in my hands, "Hey, bubba. How are you?"

Bella giggles and takes my loose blonde strands into her tiny fingers. Me and Luke laugh.

"She looks just like you."