20 / TiO

Jade || Don't read this chapter if you're not comfortable with smut !

Perrie is sat on my lap. Her lace underwear brush against my skin as jumps at my touch. Her neck arches back and I bite the skin in between my teeth. A moan escapes her pink lips as my hands glide across her back. I continue to suck on her skin as I unclasp her bra. A smirk grows on my face as I feel her boobs brush against me. "J-Jade." she whispers.

"Can you do me a favour baby girl?" I say hotly against her skin. She nods and I pull away. "Take my clothes off for me." I say. Without wasting another second Perrie leans in and grabs the ends of my shirt. I eye her up and down as I watch her do it. Biting my lip, I raise my arms as Perrie pulled my shirt over my head. Her eyes widen and she gasps softly as she catches my white lace lingerie. I grin and lean in towards her. "You're not finished." I whisper. My hot breath touching her skin.

Perrie's eyes scan down my body. She stops at my shorts. Her hands glide down my sides and I bite the inside of my mouth at her warm, electric touch. She stops and she takes my button in between her fingers before unbuttoning them. Perrie unzips my shorts and begins to pull them down my thighs.

At the sight of my laced covered body, her eyes widen and her chest rises and falls heavily. She licks her lips and my insides are sent into a frenzy. The small things that she does make me go insane. That's the thing about her, she can be so cute and then so hot in a matter of seconds. And it drives me wild. We lock eyes and every inch of my innocence begins to sink deep down.

Suddenly I feel her palms press against my shoulders. I fall back and my head hits the pillow. Perrie straddles me and my heart beats. Her lips are pressed against mine and I kiss her back. Our hungry kisses are fed and the electricity runs through my veins. As we kiss I feel her hands glide across my bare back.  "I missed you, your kisses, your body... you feel so good." she whispers. My goal to be daddy tonight didn't exactly turn out the way I had planned. My thoughts began to drift away one by one as I felt her hips grind against my own. A loud moan escapes my lips as she starts to thrust and bit my lip as we lock lips. As we kiss I drive my hand down her back and I stop at her ass. I gave it a little squeeze, making her tilt her head back in pleasure, "Fuck," she curses. "Do you want me to make you?" she asks. I breathe in and out heavily, "Yeah."

Perrie climbs off of me slowly while gently pressing soft kisses down my stomach. My chest rises and falls as she gets closer and closer. Soon, her fingers lace around the top of my panties. Slowly, she pulls down the lace lingerie down my thighs, the cool air hitting me, making me whimper. She pulls them down my ankles and throws it to the side. Perrie leans it and starts to blow at my clit making me moan. Her hands wrap around my ankles and she places them around her neck as she sticks out her tongue. In seconds I feel her warm wet tongue glide across my opening. I scream out her name, "Perrie!" I cry.

""Scream my name, kitten. Let me hear how good I make you feel." she purrs. I cry out in pain as she starts to play around with her touch. My back arches and my hands form a first as I grab ahold of the bed sheet.

"Fuck, Perrie!," I yell. "I'm c-cuming." I stutter.