1

(Allys POV)

My head was banging when I started to come back around from the darkness that surrounded me. Still I could feel a sense of clastrophobia as when my eyes opened slowly there was still only darkness. My hands were tightly tied behind my back with what felt like a zip tie and my ankles were tied to the bottom of some sort of metal chair restricting my movements. I went to breath through my mouth but was caught short when I couldn't breath properly, that was when I started to panic. I tried to scream but no sound came out, it was only a muffled mix of noises.

"Look who's finally awake" chuckled a voice that belonged to a bodyless owner and suddenly light invaded my vision, making me squint and squeeze my eyes closed.

When I finally opened my eyes, I could see a several figures standing in front me, one holding a burlap sack in his hand, that must have been over my head. I tried to lick my lips as I could feel them cracking up, but what I now discovered was duct tape was firmly placed over my mouth to prevent me from screaming or talking. I mumbled somemore trying to talk but my terrified words came out as small whines.

"So you're the little girl who is too nosy for her own good." One of the boys mused walking forward to get a better look. He moved my hair out of my eyes and I leant back as far as I could. "Such a pretty face, shame that you were sticking your nose in where it didn't belong."

I was scared. Hell no scared did not cover it, I was terrified, absolutely terrified. My eyes began to water up and I tried to blink back my tears and I sunk my head down to try to hide them.

"Aww look, she's crying!" Smirked one of the four boys in the room. That voice...it sounded way too familiar...I looked up and caught a glimpse of that bright unmistakingly bright orange hair. The guy from the bar who flirted with Ayami, and the guy beside him was the guy who drugged me! I tried to scream some more but it was no use, the beats of the music from the club could be heard below us, the blinds were closed over the windows that overlooked the main dance floor. No one will hear me screaming.

"We're not all bad" chuckled another boy with dark brown hair. He calmly walked over and threw the sack in his hand over onto another chair before kneeling in front of me, his friends moving out of the way.

Before I could blink he had ripped the duct tape was ripped harshly from my mouth, which made me cry out in pain, my cracked lips felt like they were almost ripped off. Running my tounge over them helped a little but my mouth was still stinging. My eyes were wide as I watched the boy in front of me search my gaze with his eyes almost as if he was looking for something. "I've never seen you here before. I know each and every face that comes into my club...who are you?" His voice was soft, he almost looked apologetic that this was happening to me, but he was probably just confused. The look disappeared from his eyes as fast as it had arrived.

My refusal to talk must have been funny. He chuckled slightly.

"Hey, pabo, you deaf, he just asked you a question." One of the boys lounging on the sofa by the window with bright green hair shouted across the room.

"No, no it's okay Suga" he smirked as he dismissed his friends comment. He was about to talk again when a phone started ringing.

The boy stood up and fished his phone of his blazer pocket before answering it, he turned around so I couldn't see his facial expressions as he dealt with the call.

"Yes?...it's being taken care of...we hit a little problem...something happened..." he immediately took his phone away from his ear, looked at the screen. Whoever it was had hung up on him, I bit my bottom lip ever so slightly as I tried to wriggle my wrists. He turned around to address the room, "Boss is on the way...and he's not happy."