5

Ally let out a strangled cry as the pressure didn't leave her. She was now staring into the eyes of a boy, he was young, had slightly tussled brown hair, angry brown eyes and was incredibly close to her face. It took her almost a minute to realise he was one of the boys who she ran into at the club before everything went belly up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked again, his voice turning into a growl as the pressure intensified. Ally raised her hands up and tried to pull his arm off her neck. It was getting harder and harder to breath and she tried to kick her legs but the boy just pushed himself closer to her, he didn't even flinch as her foot made contact with his lower leg.

"I was brought here, please let me go!" Ally winced trying to back herself further into the wall away from his intense stare.

"JUNGKOOK!" A voice called before he was suddenly wrenched off of her. It was Namjoon, the boy didn't take his gaze off of Ally as Namjoon held tightly onto the back of his jacket. Ally took in a deep, shaky breath and rubbed at her sore neck. "Calm down Jungkook, that is an order!"

"What is she doing her, she nearly ruined everything!" Jungkook glared at her. Ally bit her lip.

"She's ours" Namjoon swiftly changed the topic "I trust you sorted everything out with Hoseok?" Namjoon replied as he turned to face Jungkook.

"Of course we did, but he gave us nothing so we didn't need him anymore" Jungkook told Namjoon as Ally watched quietly from against the wall. Jungkook's eyes kept flashing back and forth from the man in front of him to Ally. His gaze getting darker and darker by the second. Ally had tuned out the conversation the two boys were having and focused only trying not to move as to make the boy in front of her snap, which is what might happen if she moved a muscle.

Namjoon had informed Jungkook that Ally was with them because she had seen too much and they had been forced to take her into their base of operations and keep her there until further notice. Namjoon also told him that this could be a good way for them to increase their numbers, much to Jungkook's dislike for the idea but sullenly agreed when Namjoon informed him of the idea that this could be big help for them but would be the safest course of action for them to keep her here.

"Why don't we just lock her up or kill her? Ransom her so that way we can get more money! Why does SHE have to stay here?!" Jungkook all but shouted, his voice still in the dangerous growl.

"You know why we can't Jungkook. We kill her and people will start asking questions, her friend who we worked so hard to get out of the situation would point everything back to us, the last place she would have been seen was Jin's club and when that happens we'll all get questioned, the police have tried to shut us down before, but this time will be different, because she'll be able to identify Jimin and then then they'll find a connection back to us! After that, we lose, game over and they win! The others will win, and we lose everything, our territory, our money, our reputation, our family. They will take over and we can't have that, we're in charge and we need it to stay that way!" Namjoon calmly stated, Ally watched in awe as he maintained his composure through his speech. Silence filled the hallway and made the atmosphere very awkward as the boys talked through their eyes.

Jungkook sighed out loud, biting the inside of his cheek as he turned back to Ally. He looked her up and down, before clicking his tongue off the roof of his mouth a few times. "Don't get in my way. I mean it". We stormed off down the hall.

Ally let out the breath she didn't realise she was holding. Then muttered under her breath. "Get in line, Suga doesn't like me either." Namjoon heard her say it and chuckled under his breath before realising she had heard him, he nodded subtly to her and then walked off leaving her on her own again.