21

I am so sorry with how late this chapter is out....I promised you all two things, a chapter in the new year and a nice long chapter...even though it is the new year I would have liked it to be earlier this, just with everything in my life that's been happening and Wattpad acting up and deleting chapters, I've been a bit stressed, but the chapter is here, also could have been longer it's only 2k words but I wanted to get this chapter out ASAP -  YAY!!!!  Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and New Year, or whatever other holidays you may celebrate!

----------------

The tension in the room was unbelievably thick.  The air almost felt claustrophobic as time seemed to all but stand still.  Ally felt numb, the world seemed to continue around her as she stood paralyzed to the spot staring blankly ahead, the noise around her morphed into a ball of continuious white noise, it was a loud, continuous, undistinguishable blur of sound that filled the room.  Around her the room was thrown into chaos as Ally stayed firmly rooted to her spot.  

Her mind also raced, it was speeding at a million miles a minute as if she had just downed several large cups of coffee, her thoughts were scattered and her heartbeat just seemed to get louder and louder.  It felt like it was going to explode out of her chest, almost like the two were competing to see who could do more damage.

It all snapped back the second JB stepped into her line of vision.  She visibly jumped as the world kickstarted around her and everything caught itself up to speed and she returned to the room from her frantically scrambled mind.  Her hands also stopped shaking when he grabbed her wrist and gently applied pressure to force her to make eye contact with him despite the growing number of distactions that happened around her.  

"Hey, breathe, you'll be okay...trust me."

Taking in a deep breath Ally did not know if she could believe those words.  She could tell he was stressed; his uptight posture, his eyes glacing around the room as the rest of the boys prepared themselves for the unevitable encounter that was about to happen and the thin layer of sweat that began to form on his callous hand and transfered onto the smooth skin of her wrist.  His grip felt rough, a stark contrast to her own softer skin.  

Finally he began to guide Ally out of the room.  The boys of GOT7 were swiftly following. JB began to chat as they now moved through the eerily creepy dark hallways which were suspiciously quiet.  There was an intense atmosphere knowing Bangtan was in the building.  She didn't knoe where and that's what made the situation worse.  Anything could happen.  

"You need to remain calm, don't speak and just, please, wait here until I come and get you".  Mark said as JB gently passed her off to him and the two fell back behind the rest of the boys and stood together in the dark hall.  Smiling gently at her, Mark led her over to a set of rusted, high rise lockers that were all but falling apart, doors hanging off of hinges and rust and general dirt beginning to snake its way up the sides of the lockers, consuming its life, ready to destroy it.  Mark sat her down in a gap between two of the units and knelt down in front of her, he gently smilled and squeezed her hands before getting up and walking further down the hall, making a short right turn to meet up with the rest of GOT7 in the hall just off of the one Ally was currently sitting in, waiting for Bangtan to appear.  

Resting her back against the wall, Ally let out a sigh she hadn't been aware she was holding in, she lifted her knees up against the chest and rested the side of her face against her knees, folding her arms in front of her like a protective barrier to keep out all the bad things, like a child does when they are scared of the dark.  The only thing is, Ally has a lot more to be afraid of.  

Meanwhile, the boys of GOT7 stood prepared for the impeding stans off with the boys from Bangtan.  There was an element of uneasiness in the air as the only sound that could now be heard was their own heartbeats and the the approaching footprints that grew louder and louder.