32

"So, there you have it princess, you wanted the truth...you got it"

Allie still couldn't see or hear past her own thoughts. Her head was swimming and all she could do was look at Hoseok. Her heart felt like it had ripped into two and that the solid rock on which she was able to stand on was crumbling beneath her feet and she was tumbling down into an empty pit of despair. The look on his face confirmed everything, all he was worried about now was the fact that he got caught and there was no sorry or pleading with her to make her believe that it was all a lie.

He allowed her to believe that he might have felt something for her even though she was falling deeper and deeper in love with him. The world stood still and silence engulfed the already awkward situation.

Namjoon smirked knowing full well that he had won; game over, checkmate. If there was one thing Namjoon could pride himself on it was that he won. Fair and simple. He didn't care who got hurt as long as he was the victor standing at the top. He still had his chance to finish the deal and to walk away victorious.

"So...you've all been lying to me?" Allie asked, there was no emotion in her voice. She couldn't even bring herself to look the boys in the eyes to see if they were lying or telling the truth, she just knew. Silence welcomed her once again as she took it as a confirmation, a confirmation that Jimin and Taehyung were just pretending to be her friend to draw her in. Hoseok had just pretended to fall in love with her to get her to put her guard down and Jin pretended to be that figure of sweetness that made her relax into the situation she had found herself in. Suga and Jungkook only seemed to be the two genuine ones, they both hated her guts and whether Jungkook wanted to admit it or not, he couldn't be nice to her. He was just doing his job. The job that Namjoon told him to do.

"This way." Namjoon told her gripping her arm and leading her from the room past the quiet boys and towards the door that led to the stairs. In all of the built up anger, frustration and emotions that were swarming in her head she ripped her arm out of Namjoon's grip and shoved Hoseok against the wall behind him, her arm holding him up against it but he didn't even try to fight back.

"Did you lie to me?" She shouted in his face. There was no answer. He couldn't even look her in the eye. He knew he betrayed her and the guilt was just too much. He gambled with the girls heart and now it had all fell apart.

"Answer me!" She hit the wall by his head with her free hand. Hoseok finally let his eyes meeting her shaking ones. "Why did you lie to me, you played me like a violin...allowed me to feel something for you when I had nothing or no one around me...you wormed your way in...and I actually thought I found myself falling in love with you!" Hoseok's eyes were telling the story his face couldn't. "And you never felt anything for me? Did you? I was just a piece in this big game just so you could come out the best. You never loved me, hell did you ever even like me? You let Namjoon rule your life and you can't even make your decisions. I never want to see you again! Don't talk to me ever again." She backed away from him and Namjoon once again grabbed her arm, as he moved to take her out of the room he swiftly turned to his sub-ordinates and demanded; "This ends now...call him and tell him to meet us at the rendezvous point." 

Before Allie was even allowed to contemplate what he said, her arm was roughly pulled and she was moving quickly being herded like a lamb to the slaughter.  She was brought back to the stairs and prodded to begin climbing.  Namjoon was being quiet, but Allie could feel the tension and anger radiating from his body and if his grip on her throbbing wrist was anything to go by, he officially had enough.  As they emerged back into the main area of the house he planted her on a nearby chair and knelt in front of her, his grip still firm.  She could hardly look him in the eye he was that angry.  His hand shot out and grabbed her chin, forcing her head up to look at him instead of the salmon coloured carpet at her feet.  She winced lightly at her sensation that shot across her face.  He silently watched her, his dark, intense eyes searching her scared but gentle eyes.  She could feel her breath coming out slightly shaky, she didn't even realise that her hands were shaking as Namjoon never released his strong hold.