12

Quick AN:// OMG OVER 6,000 READS!!!! I could actually cry right now!  I never dreamed this fanfiction would be so well recieved it actually makes me so happy to know that peopld like this.  One thing you'll learn about me is that I overthink things I am not always 100% confident in myself. But I love all of you so much!  I wanted to get this chapter out as soon as I could because I am going to Australia from 7th - 25th July and most likely won't have time to update but I'll still write and get a new chapter out for you as soon as I get back!

--

"Keep trying, your not working hard enough" Jungkook told her once he had successfully dropped her to the floor for the third time that morning.  She looked up at him, the small fly aways of hair that had managed to escape from her ponytail hung in front of her face as she breathed in and out deeply trying to get her breath back. 

"I am trying!" Ally whined as she got back up on her feet.  "You're being unfair!"

Jungkook placed his hands on his hips.  "Oh, I'm being unfair?  So anyone who attacks you is going to be any more fair to you?  They'll kill you!  Now try again."

Ally lunged foreward, trying to catch Jungkook unaware.  He quickly dodged and pushed her back.  "Keep your legs apart, if they're too close or too far apart you'll lose balance and be easily taken over."  Ally glanced down to check her footing and put a bit more of a gap in between them.  "Now once you go to attack, use your right foot first to help move your body and put more force into your hit or whatever you do."  Jungkook advised.  

Ally's training sessions with Jungkook had been pretty repetitive.  He was always very demanding and pushed her to the very limit, she couldn't feel herself making much progress and Jungkook just seemed to enjoy beating her down every chance he got.  He gave her advice and then she had to try and apply that during her lessons.  This was day 3 after their stint at Suho's casino.  Ally was exhausted.  Jungkook hadn't even broken a sweat.  

What suprised Ally was that during her training time with Jungkook was that this would be the only time in the day Jungkook would talk to her.  He was still ignoring her around the house.  She had spent the last two evenings sneaking down to the practice room when all the boys were asleep to try and practice her sparring techniques with the boxing bag that hung unused in corner of the dimly lit room.  Her knuckles had started to become bruised and the skin nearly broken as a result of her efforts but Jungkook was good, too good and any extra practicing she did was just a waste as Jungkook seemed to better himself everytime and did not give her a chance to win. 

"Practice is over, let's do this for real, first person to pin their opponent wins.  Ready?"  Jungkook said getting into a fighting stance.  Ally couldn't help but stare.

"Well then what the hell was that?"  She asked her eyes going wide and her mouth hanging open as she tried to register what he just said.  

"Warm up, no holding back...I know you're better then what you think you are.  You just have to actaully try."  Jungkook said, he wait a beat and lunged forward not giving Ally much time to prepare herself for his attack.

She managed to squirm her way out of his arm that tried to grab at her before she tried to punch him but he was too quick for her.  "Use your body to your advantage" Jungkook called as he went to attack again, but Ally was quicker and jabbed her elbow into his throat making him cough and stumble backwards Ally tried to trip him up but he braced his feet onto the floor and she couldn't move him.  She tried to trip his legs using her feet but he grabbed her round the middle and easily dropped her onto the floor.  He towered over her and she couldn't think what else to do in this sitaution so instead of getting up, she rested her headback on the floor as Jungkook knelt down beside her.