11

Namjoon stared blankly at Suho.

For the first time since she had met him, Ally was certain that Namjoon was speechless and at a loss for words at this revelation.  Namjoon set his jaw and looked firmly at Suho;

"How do I know you're not lying?"  He asked the fellow gang boss across from him in the small but luxurious bedroom.  

Suho chuckled and rubbed his hands together before sparing a glance in Ally's direction as she sat quietly on the floor by the window that faced out onto the main street that the casino overlooked.  "Namjoon, let's be real here, if I wanted my men to attack you we would have done it by now.  But honestly, why would I need to attack you, we've left each other alone and let each other work without getting in the way.  We have been co-exisiting together for a few years now without any issues or fights for a good while now and what good would it be to spoil it now...I'm a reasonable man and am quite happy to work peacefully but if you want to start something..."

"We're not looking to start anything!"  Namjoon interrupted Suho in the middle of his sentence, he stood up and Ally followed him with her eyes.  "We came here because we wanted to find out if it was your men spying on us.  I agree that things have been peaceful between us and that benefits me and my boys greatly.  The less enemies we have the better, but all it takes is for one gang to get too greedy for domination and then people die."

"I understand completely where you're coming from Namjoon I really am.  What intrigues me is this wonderful creature you've recruited into your team...tell me is she one of Seokjin's new girls?  She looks too pretty to be involved in that now."  Suho camly replied now walking over to a small side table in the room and uncorking a beaker of brandy and picking out two glasses from the undercarriage of the desk before pouring a small amount into each glass before offering Namjoon one.  He took it, keeping direct contact with Suho.  

"You don't talk to her, this is between me and you.  She's a special case, desperate times, desperate measures.  She's working for us now until circumstances state otherwise.  Well what strikes me odd is to who is stalking my boys and our home."  Namjoon commented.

"Now that is the question."  Suho replied quietly more to himself but loud enough for the occupants of the room to hear.  He played with the rim of his brandy glass before downing what was in the glass and putting it down heavily back onto the table with a loud slam that made Ally jump.

She had been sitting quitely as the men discussed their business.  Not daring to make a sound or move but she listened carefully.  Her eyes moved back and forth from Suho and Namjoon as they talked like she was watching a tennis match, she didn't know who was winning but Suho seemed to be serving as he was asking most of the questions and all Namjoon could do was listen and answer.  They were on Suho's turf they came with no weapons and were only armed with their wits and any hand to hand combat that they knew...or lack thereof for Ally.  She knew she had more lessons coming up with Jungkook in her free time and she was not looking forward to it...not one bit.  

"Are we to assume this is some new group?"  Namjoon asked tilting his head to the side.

"Possibly..." replied Suho "or it could be a group that has been under the radar...most groups are too scared to go up against the big boys but they're getting braver."

"What about your ones...the ones who broke away?  Could it be them?"  Namjoon asked thinking back to a regrettable incident that occurred several years prior when Bangtan was first finding their feet in the gang world.  

"What they do does not concern me in the slightest...their business is their own..."

A knock sounded at the door.