14

AN://  I apologise for how long this took me to put this chapter up, I had a complete mental mind block...writers block if you will :) I know what I want to happen later on in this story but this one chapter to connect the dots is whats causing me to struggle...so you may consider this filler! Haha!  But if you enjoy it then forget what I said haha.  I just want people to like my story and I'm scared that people won't enjoy it as much as the other chapters.

---

Ally stared at the person unconcious in front of her, he knew her name, she didn't know who he was.  His head was slumped forward on the table, his face blocked by his arms that were on the table, the drunken drink all but forgotten now.  

Resisting the urge to look at Taehyung as she could see him beckoning her back over out of the corner of her eye from where she was currently sitting.  Her chest was heaving up and down as she tried to control her breathing, the adrenaline,  fear, whatever it was coursing through her veins, it was keeping her sane right now and she was doing everything in her power to not react.

Taehyung who had gotten bored of waiting for her got up from his chair and walked with a quick page across the bar to the booth where Ally was sitting, wide eyed staring at the person in front of her.

"You did it!"  He smiled looking at the figure in front of Ally.  His smile faded from his face and he tilted his head ever so slightly.  "Are you okay?   What's wrong?"

"He knew who I was..."  Ally whispered, more to herself than anything.  Taehyung furrowed his brow before he realised what she said.

"Do you know who he was?"  He asked pulling Ally gently out of the booth to her feet.

Ally's eyes still rooted to the man, she shook her head.  She could hardly believe it, if it was someone who seen the news broadcast then they would have rang the police or the missing persons hotline.  But she had never seen this person before.  

Taehyung rubbed his hand through his hair before taking Ally gently over to the side.  "Hey, hey, you're okay...don't worry about it, we'll get him moved and he probably won't remember what happened.  You'll be fine."

He directed her gaze away from the table and to him, he reassured her through hushed whispers and gently rubbed her arms for a few seconds before moving back over to the table.  As she watched him move away Taehyung went to check who the person was, just as he was about to get a good look at the person's face someone came over and grabbed his arm and pulled him back.  

Ally jumped and quickly realised it was Hoseok and not some friend of the guy passed out ready to retaliate for what she did to the poor person she drugged for Taehyungs idea of a game.  She made a mental note to find and apologise to this person later and find out how they knew her and maybe if they would be able to help her get away from Bangtan and home to her family.  She hadn't thought about it for a while but the thought of escape still lurked in the back of her head.  

"What the hell are you doing here?"  Hoseok asked looking swiftly between Ally and Taehyung as they all stood in the middle of the room, forgetting about the person unconscious behind them.  

"I'm teaching Ally how to..."  Taehyung began to explain ready to throw a look over his shoulder to show the man behind them.

"No I mean, what are you doing here?  You're meant to be on a mission Tae!  You missed your target and now he's gone!"

Taehyung's face fell listening to the sudden news as Hoseok began pulling him out of the bar signalling Ally to follow with a tilt of his head towards the exit.  

"You're too good to make mistakes like this Taehyung."  Hoseok muttered as they reached the car outside the bar.  "We need to go now..."

Ally figited with the hem of her skirt as she sat in the back of the car, Hoseok gripping the steering wheel tightly as he swerved the car through the town.  His phone rang and he quickly fished it out of his pocket keeping one hand on the steering wheel and lifted it up to eat answering on the third ring.