8

Ally knew it was no secret that Jungkook had taken a strong dislike to her.  He also made it so obvious every time he saw her and she wasn't sure what was worse; the glares from across the room, the silent treatment, shoving past her using his shoulders or just being rude in general, even if she tried to be civil.  She didn't understand what she had done wrong to make him dislike her and if she was perfectly honest, it kind of hurt a bit that no matter how nice she tried to be he shoved it back in her face or ignored her completely.  It was then to both of their surprise that Namjoon had asked Jungkook to teach Ally some self defense techniques should she ever need it on a mission where her life might be in danger.  

Ally had walked into the large room that morning finding Jungkook already there, he was just standing there with his arms folded staring at the door. 

"You're late." He called to her as she walked closer to him.  His eyes burning with hate as he watched her with eagle eyes.  Any confidence she had vanished.  

She muttered a small "sorry" and tightened her ponytail which sat on top of her head.

"The only way I can see how much I have to teach you is if you show me what you can actually do...or what you can't do".  A small smirk graced Jungkook's mouth once he said this.  Ally watched him with a calm expression, her eyes watching his as he scanned her up and down as he judged her silently.  She moistened her lips and let out a shaky breath as she nodded and took a few steps closer to Jungkook.  

Squaring up him, he was a good head taller than her and she instantly felt the same fear she had that night at the club and the day he pushed her up against the wall.  After a beat she pulled her arm back and aimed it for his face.  Before Ally had the chance to blink, Jungkook had grabbed her fist, pulled her around and twisted it behind her back before throwing her to the floor with a bang.  She felt a pain shooting up her arm and groaned when she hit the floor, squeezing her eyes shut and trying to suppress the pain.  

Lying on the floor Ally let out a small groan and kept her eyes closed trying to comprehend what had just happened.  She could hear Jungkook's footsteps as he walked over to her.  A small scoff left his lips as he watched the young girl lie on the ground, not even attempting to get up.

"Get up."  He ordered.  

Ally made no rush to get up, but she did open her eyes and watched him from the ground.  She lifted her head and gently pushed herself up onto her elbows.  She lightly squinted and shakily pushed herself up into a standing position, a sigh left her mouth as she looked up slightly at Jungkook.  

Jungkook began to walk around her taking her in once again, her eyes watched him as he circled her.  She didn't dare to turn and watch him as he walked behind her and then he started talking, quietly, but loud enough so she could hear him, the only other sound in the room was his footsteps as he began walking.  Like a lion stalking it's prey.

"What was that?" He asked "that was pretty pathetic if you ask me..."  Ally gritted her teeth together and tried to steady out her breathing.  Don't let him get to you...she said to herself.  His movements around her were slow and deliberate as he made his way full circle around her.  He continued moving.  "I have been asked to train you and let me tell you this...it will not be easy...it will be hard work...and don't think I will go easy on you."  He said his voice still low, which made the hairs on the back of Ally's head lift up, making goosebumps appear on her skin as she eyes went the direction where she thought Jungkook was behind her.  She almost gasped when she felt him right behind her and his voice lingered on her ear "I am going to break you, mentally and physically and I will not be showing you any mercy."

He suddenly gripped her shoulders, spun her round to face him and pushed her back.  Ally failed to hide the surprise shriek that left her mouth as she stumbled back.  Her arms leveling out to try and keep her balance in an almost comical way but Jungkook wasn't smiling.  He took his jacket off revealing his tight black t-shirt that matched his black ripped jeans and black and white trainers that he wore on his feet, his jacket was then thrown and discarded to the side.