13

AN://  I'M BACK!  Thank you if you waited for me and I am sorry that you have had to wait so long just to get a new chapter!  Guys I want to thank you all so much, everytime I turn on Wattpad I have notifications of you voting and commenting on this story and it makes me smile so much, although it also scares me that I won't be able to make the following chapter a success...but that is just my own fear.  I had an amazing time in Australia and will hope to tell you more if you're interested but for now let's just continue the story.

-------

Jungkook did not return to the following practice session, nor the one after that.  Like before, he continuedto ignore her and his hatred for her that Ally could not understand at all only seemed to grow stronger as each day passed.  Rather than allow this to plague her thouhts Ally decided to be more focused on getting through each day that she was still in Bangtan's house.  As she waited in the practice room a few days after the incident instead of Jungkook turning up like Ally had thought was going to happen, it turned out to be J-Hope.  Ally preferred his style of teaching, he was tough but fair, he also wenr a lot easier on her during practice fights and showed Ally useful tips that could help during a real fight and even demonstrated to her how they were supposed to look before putting them into practice.  Then she would be able totry them out herself and put try them against J-Hope.

"You're doing well..." J-Hope had commented as he passed her a bottle of water as she lay sprawled out on the floor trying to get her breath back.  She drank from it eagerly sitting herself up so as not to choke.  It was refreshing and cooling, she stopped herself from guzzling too much to avoid throwing up.  Despite being tied up some of the stray hairs that had fell out during their practice had ended up sticking to her face and neck.  J-Hope was only just starting to break the sweat barrier, he was so physically fit that he was still ready to go another ten rounds.  His hair had begun to stick to his forehead giving it a wet look and every now and again he would try to wipe the sweat away so it wouldn't get into his eyes.

"It's so hard..." Ally laughed pushing herself up off the floor, accepting the hand that J-Hope offered to her.  

"You'll get better, trust me, we've all been there."  J-Hope laughed in response, patting a hand on Ally's shoulder as he went to leave the room but Ally quickly stopped him.  

"Hey J-Hope...thanks."  She smiled, a legitimate smile.  He stopped short as he had reached the door and turned to face Ally and he too smiled.

"No problem and...it's Hoseok.  See you later.  Keep up the hard work."  The door closed behind him leaving Ally standing in the middle of them room, her mouth opened lightly asshe breathed his name once more.

"Thanks...Hoseok."

--

Just over a week later Ally woke up very early one morning, it was at least 4.20am when she managed to find the alarm clock in her tired state.  She tirdely rubbed at her eyes as the world slowly came into focus and she could start to make out silhouettes of shapes darting around the room.  The moonlight was pouring into the room from the window where she forgot to pull the blinds closed before she went to sleep, althouh given what time it was, the sun was going to rise soon as the world will start to awake and everything will be bathed in the glow of the sunrise and alive with the sound of birds and creatures.  

Sitting up properly Ally let out a small yawn and pulled the loose hair bobble from her hair that she didn't remove from the night before, she winced ever so slightly as a few stray hairs were pulled from her head.

Life had been prefty quiet in the past week, she continued to have more basic training with J-Hope...or Hoseok...she couldn't get used to referring to him as Hoseok after calling him J-Hope for so long.  It was during these trainings that Ally decided she was not going to let Jungkook annoy her.  In her head he was being a stroppy teenager who had thrown his toys out of the pram because he didn't get his own way.