17

TEENAGER STILL MISSING AFTER MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARING FROM LOCAL NIGHTCLUB

Alison Park, 18, is still to be presumed missing after disappearing from local nightclub popularly known as Club Cypher which is owned by business man: Kim Seokjin, who has been unavailable for an interview since the incident occured and his representative legal team has refused to make a comment at this time.  

Club Cypher has also previously made news headlines of possible links of gang activity but this has yet to be confirmed.  The club was once trialed but with lack of evidence and false allegations, Kim and his team were able to walk away from court.

Park was last seen by best friend Ayami Matsui who attended the club with her, she commented: "Ally was with me the whole time, we were dancing and I got distracted and started dancing with someone, when I turned around, she was gone and I couldn't find her anywhere...this is all my fault...she didn't even want to go to that stupid club in the first place and I convinved her to go! I'm so sorry Ally!"  The two were spotted entering the club but only Matsui was discovered to be leaving.  Police believe that young Miss Park was drugged and abducted at the club as she was young and did not know any potential dangers that could occur when she was left alone, but this is all speculation and has not been confirmed whether or not she has been kidnapped. 

Park's family are anxiously waiting for the return of their daughter and are offering a large sum of money of 7,000,000 won (AN:// which is roughly £5,000 in my own country)  for the safe return of their daughter.  Officials are doing everything they can to track down young Alison Park and return her home to her family where she belongs, if you have witnessed anything, please contact the police immediately.

--

Namjoon's eyes read through the article a second time.  People were getting desperate, the reward sum was getting bigger by the day and people were starting to go digging in business that didn't belong to them.  

"What do we do now?" Jin asked sitting across from Namjoon, the rest of the boys were not present in the room.

"We carry on as normal Seokjin.  Alison Park will continue to work for us.  After all, she has proved herself to be extremely useful despite only being here a few weeks.  She continues to work hard believing she'll eventually be let go, but that is unfortuantly no longer an option.  I will admit, this has been easier than I thought, her cooperation has been excellent.  She needs to hold onto that hope she'll one day be allowed to go home or that could cause problems for us."  Namjoon sat back in his chair and folded his hands together looking up at Jin.  "Speaking of, how has she been doing?"

Jin sat up straighter in his chair, fixing the cuffs of his suit jacket.  "She's making excellent progress, she will continue her training with Jungkook today if I'm not mistaken."  Namjoon nodded.  "As well as that, Jimin and Taehyung will begin preparation to interrogate the new hostage we found lurking around and J-Hope and Suga and going to begin sales for our new supply of drugs around the local university and college campus as well as keep any eye out for anything suspicious."

"Excellent.  The boys are doing well.  I plan to get Taehyung and Jimin to scope out Suho's place and then maybe find out if we can start negotiations for power sharing".

"You need to be careful here Namjoon, you're dabbling in something bigger, don't forget we have to be careful around Suho's group.  They are not priority right now, what we should be focusing on is maintaining peace with them and woring together, not fighting, if Taehyung and Jimin get caught that's exactly what will happen.  A fight, we won't win.  They're too big for us to take on."  Seokjin advised, Namjoon, while not happy with the advice, nodded.  He had come go far to lose everything he worked so hard to obtain and by hell he was going to defend it.