27

AN://  Guys I cannot express into words how incredibly greatful I am to every single last one of you who have read this book and have got me over 100k!!!!!!!  I am also unbelievebly sorry for how long it took me to get this chapter out and I hope you are satisfied with it.  I have been so unbelievebly busy and had like no time but I made time and I hopenyou like it and leave your love and support down below...also if you're new welcome to the madness!

//

Ally gently let her finger craze across his chest feeling the small bump that rested knowingly under his pyjama top. Her touch lingered ever so slightly. Her eyes glancing back and forth from her hand up to his face every so often. Asleep Hoseok looked so youthful, his appearance looked a lot more innocent. He looked calm and relaxed like there was nothing wrong. Every once in a while his eyelids would flutter and twitch gently as he dreamed about some thing that drew a light smile to his lips which were gently parted.  He slightly flinched under her touch and he turned in his sleep, a protective arm draping over her and pulling her in close.  His presence and familiar scent calmed her as she breathed in the welcoming smell of the outdoors and smiled lightly continuing to stare at his face.  There were no signs of worry, doubt, stress or paranoia that came with being a gang member but his face radiated peace and a sense of relaxation.  

The choice was still very much there in front of her - grab the key and discover the secret that lived undee their house and plot an eventual escape or submit to the life of gangs, the only plus side seemed to be Hoseok and his guiding presence.  Something shehad come to accept as genuine and there was never a doubt in her mind that there was any signs of unclarity and fake intentions on his part.  The more she stared at him the more she began to doubt herself and the harder the decision in front of her seemed.

'Wait!  I still shouldn't be questioning this!  I need to go home, no I want to go home!  What's stopping me?!'  She thought to herself as she observed the man who was slowly continuing to steal his way into her heart.  

Loud laughter echoed its way around the house, bouncing of the walls and entering the ears of those who were still awake to listen.  It still shocked her how normal these boys could be, even though they were some of Seoul's most dangerous men with the ability to switch from charming and charasmatic, goofy young men to serious and motivated gangsters fighting on the streets of Seoul to expand their territory and dominance over the community all the while protecting each other while still being that multi-dysfunctional family who argued over who was going to eat the last piece of ddukbokki.

Her hand inched slowly to the key, her fingers ghosted his fabric of his pyjamas.  It was now or never.  She took one more look at his face as she was about to take the leap of faith.

"Are you going to keep staring at me?"  A slurred drawl emerged from Hoseoks slightly cracked lips.  His eyes still closed, his dark hair teasing the lids of his eyes as the dark thick strands lay in a messy formation on his head.  

A slight gasp emerged from Ally's lips.  Her heart rate spiking at the sudden noise in the once silent room.  

"Did I scare you?"  He chuckled, his voice reaching a deeper register as he began to arouse from his brief slumber.  

"How long were you awake?"  Ally asked quietly.  Her voice was so quiet that Hoseok almost didn't hear it.

"Long enough"  he responded quietly.

The two lay in the darkness and silence, just comfortable in each others presence.  There was just enough natural light in the room from the light tinted glow of the moon that they could see each others eyes and just through their held gazes they knew exactly how they felt and the silent conversation and reassurance that everything would be okay.  All the while Hoseok took Ally's hand and rubbed gentle circles with his thumb - a silent promise.