20

AN:// I hope you all had a Merry Christmas this past week.  I'm sorry I keep taking so long to update...hope you're still enjoying the story as much as I am writing it.  Writing gang stories are hard but I'm going to keep trying my best to impress you and give you the story that you deserve.  Thank you for the 33.2K views on the story.  Genuinely makes me happy to know that you are all enjoying this.

------

Living briefly with GOT7 the past two days had been like a massive 180 in comparison to living with Bangtan.  The boys all seemed friendly enough, there was no militarised training sessions, no orders and she wasn't be treated like a kidnap victim, there were still limitations on her so called freedom, while she was allowed to freely move around the building, she couldn't leave.  JB was very strict on telling her she could go anywhere she liked, just not outside.  The short experience almost felt like a breath of fresh air, the nervousness and timidness were lifting away, she smiled freely and was never asked to do crime work or anything of the sort...however the little voice in the back of her head (which had been unusually quiet since being kidnapped.  Ally you see was an overthinker, always allowing that voice in the back of her head to control her and her feelings, more often than not talking herself out of things she wanted to do) told her there was still time.

However she couldn't get over the fact that something was missing.  Something she didn't have with the GOT7 boys, she couldn't figure out what it was.  

GOT7 all seemed friendly enough, they were all willing to help her with whatever she needed and were waiting on her hand and foot.  Ally almost got to thinking were the boys of Bangtan even looking for her after she went missing at the so called book shop they went to just before she was re-kidnapped?  Or had they just been using her?  Was she just someone they could just easily replace the second she disappeared?  To erase the demon from her thoughts to make her over think the situation more than what she was she guided her attention to the window, the beautiful landscape.  Green, red and autumny colours stood out in the trees and bushes, summer fading into autumn.  The slowly declining temperature also guided as a parting farewell to the summer months.  Ally could also faintly see buildings through the tree line so she assumed she must be close to the city. 

"I'm sure you'll be happy here."  Jinyoung casually commented as they walked down one of the many corridors that lined the school.  The once dark corridor was now filled with natural light and it seemed very open and spacious.  Ally could almost imagine young students running up and down the halls as they went to class, hung out with their friends and went about their days.  Something Ally missed from finishing school, she only ever kept in touchwith Ayami, it had been a long time since she had seen her and she missed her greatly.  But she didn't have time to dwell on this as Jinyoung's statement caught her off guard so much that she stopped dead in the middle of the corridor, Jinyoung turning around after continuing a few steps to realise the girl wasn't following him anymore.  He raised an eyebrow confused as Ally stared at him curiously, her small eyebrows knitting together as she thought her next choice of words through so she didn't sound like she was arguing.  

"I'm sorry?"  It was all she could think of.  A simple question, in hopes he would shed some light on the situation.  Her eyes quickly scanning Jinyoung's face as he remained rooted in his spot where he stood, not moving anywhere.  Almost like a silent stand off, each waiting for the other to crack.  Ally decided to break the unintended silence.  "I thought you'd be helping me get home."  She said curiously, timing her words to judge his reaction.  

He smiled.

"That is a possibility yes."  He mused.  "We want you to be safe.  That is what we told you and we plan to honour our agreement.  Consider this a waiting zone.  A temporary location, if you will.  Don't get me wrong, we would love to take you home and make sure that no harm comes to you ever agai, but what if Bangtan were to come after you again?  They know a lot about you and they're not stupid, how long do you think it would be before they tracked you down again and did something worse...what if they killed your family to get to you?  You're still a walking target to them, at least if you stay here for now we can evaulate, shall we say, your situation."