19

JB

The boy's name hit Allys ears and she looked at him in return.  Her eyes giving him a quick once over, his stance was very relaxed, non-threatening and open.  She met his gaze and gave a light but forced smile.  Her eyes giving everything away - fear, nerves and the unmistaken tears trying to break the surface.  Breathing in deeply though her nose and out of her mouth she banished the tears for now in hope she would regain some of her composure.  Again, JB smiled at her, keeping his distance, palms facing upward to show no signs of violence or intimidation.  No hidden agenda, no weapons, no restraints.  

"Hello."  It was the only thing that Ally could force to come out of her mouth during the somewhat awkward encounter on her part.  JB waited patiently for Ally, to allow her tense body and frantic mind to relax and understand the situation a little bit better before he engaged her in conversation.  The other boys in the room, who she had yet to observe properly kept quiet and watched from a distance, not interfering in anyway as they waited for their leader, or at least that is Ally assumed JB was - their leader...like Namjoon.  She was almost confused with herself, she kept drawing comparisons to these boys with Bangtan and she didn't know why.  

Finally JB spoke as Ally allowed her posture to loose its stiffness and she was visibly relaxed: "it's so nice to finally meet you Ally, although I do wish it were under better circumstances, but I'm afraid this is the best I can do with everything that has been going on.  I suppose the big question is; how are you?"  

"I...I'm fine...yeah I'm okay."  Ally was genuinely suprised at the boys concern for her own wellbeing. He asked her about how she was and took an interest, something the boys from Bangtan didn't really do THAT often unless it concerned them too, even when they did it almost seemed like a formality, something they had to do.  But when JB had asked her, she could see the truth in his eyes.  She couldn't figure out if she was lying to herself by saying she was okay.  She wasn't really, all she wanted to do was to go home and forget this ever happened, but another part of her wanted to stay.  It confused her and that made her scared.

"Well that's good.  I was worried that we may have been a tad...extreme in our methods for bringing you here but it was the only safe way we could do it without there being casualties."  JB explained and finally stepped to the side "but we'll talk more about that later, trust me.  You need time to recover and rest, but first let me introduce to the boys."  His arm extended to the boys behind him on the desks.  Smiling faces and waves with a 'hey' followed, a small timid wave from Ally was returned as JB chuckled at Ally's plain awkwardness.  "Together we are collectively known as GOT7 and these boys are my family."  Ally nodded showing she understood.  Jin called Bangtan a family once.  This is Yugyeom and BamBam, our youngest boys, pretty wild but are always good fun to be around.  This is Jinyoung, he's been with me for as long as I can remember, heck even before I met the rest of the boys here, Jinyoung and I have such a strong bond, I trust him with my life, I trust his judgement.  Jackson and Youngjae are out right now finish up at the book shop, but trust me you'll love them and this here is Mark."  JB smiled as another boy approach, wearing a denim jacket, hebhad a blue cap on and had that unmistakenly dark hair that poked out of the bottom of the hat, she could recognise anywhere.  Her jaw dropped open as she properly seen his face as he took his hat off.

"Nice to see you again Ally."  Mark smiled patting JB on the shoulder as he approached.  

"You're the guy from the bar!"  Ally exclaimed as some of the boys laghed and Mark nodded smiling cheerfully.  

"Yeah, that was me.  Glad to see your doing okay."  He commented as Ally stared at him dumbfounded.  

"I am so sorry..."  Ally began as she stumbled over her rushed apology.