31

AN:// before we get started I just want to completely apologise from the bottom of my heart for how late this update is.  I kept putting it off for so long that I completely got out of my writing zone but I have missed writing so much and I owe it all to you to finish this story as I love this story from the bottom of my heart as it is my first official piece that I have ever shared with you guys and it has been so well received...for the most part.  But 170k views, that is unbelievable, so this chapter is a present for all of you who have read this story, and for all of you that stuck with me...so without further ado...enjoy! 

///

There was an unforgiving bang as the contents that sat on top of the shelf toppled to the floor as Ally's back collided with the structure in a state of alarm after being interrupted by Namjoon.  Her heart started to beat a million miles a minute, to Ally it was the only noise inside the deafening silence as the two parties stared at each other waiting for the other to crack and finally speak.  But Ally couldn't even find the words, something was blocking anything that resembled a noise from escaping her mouth. 

Namjoon while visibly irritated had a playful glint in his eye as his head tilted ever so slightly.  He still held full control, he was aware she had no clue what was going on, and his eye caught the sight of the key dangling from the chain which was grasped tightly in her hand.  Little rays of light bounced gently off of it as it twirled slightly in her hand.  

"Did he give that to you...or did you take it?"  He asked her quietly, very casually.  There was a hint of curiosity but he knew full well what had happened and her silence and the brief flicker of loss of eye contact as she quickly gazed down to her hand and back up to him again gave him the full answer that he needed and that coy little smile he had on his face turned into a full smirk.  He muttered a small "I see how it is..." but it was quiet enough that Ally didn't hear it.  That was for him alone.

The bang had obviously drawn some attention as there was a small commotion from upstairs and before Ally or Namjoon had the time to do or say anything else they were joined by the remaining members of Bangtan, eyes alert, yet slightly confused once they saw the scene before them.  Suga sighed in contempt once he put two and two together and his eyes hardened again.  He knew this girl was more trouble than she was worth and had gave them all nothing but problems since the beginning.  Now she was snooping where she didn't belong and he was just about finished with her.  He didn't know how much more of this he could take without giving off...or breaking something...whichever came first.  

Hoseok looked completely lost as his eyes made immediate contact with Ally first, he was so confused and had no idea what was going on.  However this little exchange didn't go unnoticed and Namjoon uttered his name sternly and Hoseok jumped to the attention of his leader.  But he looked torn and conflicted.  

"Where's Jin?"  Asked Namjoon seeing all but one of his men were present in the room, his question directed to Hoseok.  

"Haven't seen him since yesterday."  The man replied instantly, his eyes never breaking once from Namjoon.  "He said he had some things to do and disappeared.  He didn't go into specifics..." His voice slowly faded and Namjoon silenced him with a wave of his hand and looked away.  Hoseok followed his gaze right back to Ally who had shrunk further back into the small corner of the room amongst the discarded items on the floor.  "What's going on..."  Hoseok asked, the confusion making its way back on to his face as he finally started to wonder why she was in this room in the first place.  

"Seems like Alison here decided our generous hospitality wasn't enough for her.  She decided to take matters into her own hands and disrespectfully ignored our rules and went hunting herself."  Namjoon addressed the others in the room, his height growing as he asserted his leadership, his voice clear and unnerved.  "And your little girlfriend here...or whatever you two have going on or want to call this, lied to your face and stole your key from right underneath your nose."