6. Brendon Urie is Photogenic AF

Can you get me to 200 comments please? (:

This is honestly just cuteness

"Your full name?"Dallon asks, laptop balanced on his knees as he looks over at Brendon who sits cross legged on the recliner just to the left of the small Livingroom, casually playing with a ball of yarn that Dallon didn't even know that he had ye...

"Your full name?"Dallon asks, laptop balanced on his knees as he looks over at Brendon who sits cross legged on the recliner just to the left of the small Livingroom, casually playing with a ball of yarn that Dallon didn't even know that he had yet the Hybrid had been able to find stuffed under the couch that Dallon is now sitting on, trying his best to put the 'Owner needed' notice up onto his Facebook page for Brendon.

The Hybrid looks over at him in surprise, ears twitching as he picks up the sound of Dallon tapping his fingers against the laptop as he waits for an answer. Brendon consciously fiddles the soft yarn between his fingers as he thinks, biting his bottom lip which shows the human his feline sharp teeth.

"Just Brendon."He replies.

"That's an odd name Just Brendon."Dallon smirks, earning a small laugh from the Hybrid who blushes at the teasing. He seems to curl more into himself, bringing his knees to his chest and resting his cheek there as he stares over at Dallon, yarn placed to the side and now running his fingers through his tail.

"Brendon Boyd Urie, Sir."He answers truthfully, feeling odd to say his full name outloud. He hasn't been called by his full name in years, it's always been just the bluntness of Brendon or a less welcoming name that Brendon doesn't want to repeat or be heard said.

Dallon seems to notice the distant look in the Hybrids eyes as he thinks but luckily enough he doesn't say anything about the topic, instead he types the name and the other pieces of information that Brendon tells him to complete the advertising.

"Photograph?"Brendon perks up, sitting up straighter.

"Yeah, to show everyone what you look like."Dallon can't help but to chuckle, letting out a sound of surprise whenever Brendon has managed to pounce from the Recliner to the sofa."Brendon, what are you doing- Dude!"

Brendon has managed to wiggle himself into Dallons lap, stuck between the Humans chest and the laptop that remains balancing on Dallons knees. Dallon sputters whenever the Hybrids silky tail brushes against his mouth and nose, causing him to scrunch his nose up. Brendon seems unfazed, settling into Dallons lap with a smile.

"Um, what are you doing?"He asks in confusion, his voice coming out embarrassed and flustered at having someone sitting on his lap, especially with someone as attractive as Brendon who seems to pay no attention to the fact that he's now sitting in a strangers lap.

"Waiting for you to take my photograph."He replies simply, smiling at the screen as he waits. The Hybrids ears are standing up to show them off, tail containing to sway behind him and in Dallons face which continues to make the man sputter.

"Brendon, I was gonna take your photo where you sat, you don't need to be sitting on my lap."Dallon tries to explain as nicely as he can, bringing his hands up to try and bat away at the silky black tail that Brendon has the pleasure of having.